Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Anil, then making charges that previous ruling parties are sitting on lakhs of crores of rupees has no meaning. It seems that in India it is the first time there is an opposition party opposing the government. Do you not find it surprising that 45 members are making 282 plus sweat and the supporters are almost pleading that opposition should not oppose but support.

That's what is democracy is. They are not imposing an EMERGENCY but asking for support.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How can they impose EMERGENCY, they OPPOSED it tooth and nail.

Haha, I am sure you do not support the EMERGENCY but liked the way it was opposed and at the same time you are liking the way they're asking for the support!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

If the Congress is sitting on lakhs of crores of rupees let the BJP unearth these. It will ensure their longevity as a ruling party for a large number of years. BJP is extending its hands for a handshake to the opposition parties to get its Bills passed. It is not a climb down as you are concluding but a democratic way of operating. Same way it has made a U turn on talks with Pakistan.

Do you think it is easy task of unearthing money earned by congress leader with unfair means. Leader are not innocent one, they are much and much sly and crafty. Our law also support these. Remember bribe scandle at time of Narsimha Rao government. Narsimha Rao gave bribe Jharkhand Mukti Morcha leader to won the vote of confidence. But because of our law they survive safely.

The scam party is in more trouble now with Madame and her son probably implicated in the National Herald case, one more feather in their already feather filled  capsmirk.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If they have done corruption they should pay for it. Let a fair trial do it, punish them or free them.

suni51 wrote:

Haha, I am sure you do not support the EMERGENCY but liked the way it was opposed and at the same time you are liking the way they're asking for the support!

How can I support emergency. I am only saying that opposition will behave as opposition irrespective of whether they are sitting on lakhs of rupees or declared emergency. The present role counts.

A constructive opposition is an asset to a democracy unlike what we have today ! What we see today is a jumble of parties since no one has enough numbers to sit in the opposition, making noise and making sure that no work gets done , based on the flimsiest of reasons ! Today the issue was National herald court summons... The woman went into dramatics about how is she is Bahu of Indira Gandhi first and then Bahu of India, which was to say the least was highly comical  ! Why bring a court issue to the floor of the parliament and disrupt the hearing ? It is almost as if she and he family are beyond everything, totally untouchable !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

vijay wrote:

@Anil, then making charges that previous ruling parties are sitting on lakhs of crores of rupees has no meaning. It seems that in India it is the first time there is an opposition party opposing the government. Do you not find it surprising that 45 members are making 282 plus sweat and the supporters are almost pleading that opposition should not oppose but support.

yes talking about underground lakha and crores of rupess is worthless, meaning less and wastage of time. It is better to think about future. Once Dr. Abdul Kalam said do  politics for development of the country, not for the politics. At present congress and other parties are doing politics for politics. They are not opposing government for the betterment of the country, it is their frustration.

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

If the Congress is sitting on lakhs of crores of rupees let the BJP unearth these. It will ensure their longevity as a ruling party for a large number of years. BJP is extending its hands for a handshake to the opposition parties to get its Bills passed. It is not a climb down as you are concluding but a democratic way of operating. Same way it has made a U turn on talks with Pakistan.

Do you think it is easy task of unearthing money earned by congress leader with unfair means. Leader are not innocent one, they are much and much sly and crafty. Our law also support these. Remember bribe scandle at time of Narsimha Rao government. Narsimha Rao gave bribe Jharkhand Mukti Morcha leader to won the vote of confidence. But because of our law they survive safely.

The scam party is in more trouble now with Madame and her son probably implicated in the National Herald case, one more feather in their already feather filled  capsmirk.png

Mother and her  incapable son are mere misfits. Mother shamelessly says that She is the Daughter in law of Indira Gandhi and none can scare her.

Quoting IG , the arcitect of Emergency itself holds mirror to this scam Party's political immaturity.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.