Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

However, India can try to implement real Secularism that has been disfigured and mutilated by the pseudo Secularists of erstwhile rulers.

@MGSingh, I have no fetish about Hinduism (perhaps you have misused the word). I find your obsession with Muslims disquieting because you ascribe all ills of our country to them and only them. It is therefore that I point out that if religion is your basis of viewing the world then as one who is a Hindu himself you would be doing a great service if you devoted your energies to reform Hinduism of its various weaknesses. I note for first time you have grudgingly acknowledged cast system as a weakness but as usual blamed the wrong institution. I maintain that if Hinduism rectifies itself and rids itself of its major weakness of caste discrimination. a vast majority of minorities will return back into it, for at the lower end they left it because of its torture. You may calmly reflect and then respond. I am a equally as proud a Hindu as you think you are. Only our views are different, for that you do not have to be so vitriolic. Hinduism encourages dialog and discussion without cuss words and angst. @Rambabu's views are reflected views.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.