Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Modi has shown that he has a lot of courage to go to an enemy country and with just a handful of people sibce most of the 100 odd crowd that accompanied him were left behind in the airport because of visa issues...I doubt if any other leader would think of doing that ! Most of our previous leaders were of the type where they cancelled their scheduled trips within the country the moment there was unrest days before , they would never put their precious lives at risk however small it may be. Modi has sent the right signals to Pakistan of that of a tough leader who cannot be taken for granted !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In all respects Modi acted like a true Statesman, who is firm on renewing and and opening a new chapter in  the Indo- Pak relations. A brave and courageous leader.

Most of the elected Prime minister of Pakistan always want friendly relation with India. These are only Army dictaor who always behave with India like enemy. Present terrorism  which is serious problem of whole world was product of ex Marshal of Pakistan Jia Ul Hauq.   

anil wrote:

Most of the elected Prime minister of Pakistan always want friendly relation with India. These are only Army dictaor who always behave with India like enemy. Present terrorism  which is serious problem of whole world was product of ex Marshal of Pakistan Jia Ul Hauq.   

Which is why, Modi visited Pakistan to write a new chapter in Indo Pak relations so that India can have a friendly neighbor  which is more important.

The turn around in Modi supporters for Pakistan is truly remarkable. He has gone into enemy territory was a gem. 

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Which is why, Modi visited Pakistan to write a new chapter in Indo Pak relations so that India can have a friendly neighbor  which is more important.

It is not first time. Vajpayee also done it. You remember what was army chief of Pakistan Musraf Parvez said at that time. "I don't like to welcome a Hindu Prime minister. I  also want that Pakistan response positively to the this new step of Modi. But army of Pakistan is a problem. Some group in India is also problem in cordial relation of both countries.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

It is not first time. Vajpayee also done it. You remember what was army chief of Pakistan Musraf Parvez said at that time. "I don't like to welcome a Hindu Prime minister. I  also want that Pakistan response positively to the this new step of Modi. But army of Pakistan is a problem. Some group in India is also problem in cordial relation of both countries.

Nawaz Sherif too responded positively. He has received Modi personally at the Lahore Airport. It shows both the countries are willing to open a new Chapter in Indo Pak relations.

Zia ul Haq is dead and gone. No point talking about him now. the geo political situation has changed and Modi did the right thing in meeting Sharif.  I also liked teh RSS spokesperson who said that both Pak and Bangladesh should come back to mother country. Maybe it will happen some day. In the meantime Modi is on proper course. Help  him!

When Modi wished Nawaz on his birthday, Nawaz cleverly asked him why does he not halt at Lahore as he will be flying over from Kabul to Delhi and there is a family function also going on.  Modi could not have said no and he agreed. Nawaz was thus honor bound to recieve him at the airport. Yes it was a spur of the moment decision by Modi which took everyone by surprise. To give it a earthshaking spin is misleading. People on both sides want good relations from many years.

MG Singh wrote:

Zia ul Haq is dead and gone. No point talking about him now. the geo political situation has changed and Modi did the right thing in meeting Sharif.  I also liked teh RSS spokesperson who said that both Pak and Bangladesh should come back to mother country. Maybe it will happen some day. In the meantime Modi is on proper course. Help  him!

Sure, By all means Modi will get immense support from  all the people of this country. If not for Modi whom the country will support ? certainly not to the Khaddar Topi wallahas who ruined the country for 2 decades.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.