Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Zia ul Haq is dead and gone. No point talking about him now. the geo political situation has changed and Modi did the right thing in meeting Sharif.  I also liked teh RSS spokesperson who said that both Pak and Bangladesh should come back to mother country. Maybe it will happen some day. In the meantime Modi is on proper course. Help  him!

Like you I also expect it than one day Pak and Bangladesh come back to their native place India.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Zia ul Haq is dead and gone. No point talking about him now. the geo political situation has changed and Modi did the right thing in meeting Sharif.  I also liked teh RSS spokesperson who said that both Pak and Bangladesh should come back to mother country. Maybe it will happen some day. In the meantime Modi is on proper course. Help  him!

Like you I also expect it than one day Pak and Bangladesh come back to their native place India.

After Modi's visit to Pakistan, a kind of friendly atmosphere has been  created. With this there is a hope of merging of Pak and Bangladesh with India

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

After Modi's visit to Pakistan, a kind of friendly atmosphere has been  created. With this there is a hope of merging of Pak and Bangladesh with India

This will happen at some stage as after all India was ONE for 4000 years. Now excavations have proved that Kanishka and Ashok even ruled Afghanistan

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

This will happen at some stage as after all India was ONE for 4000 years. Now excavations have proved that Kanishka and Ashok even ruled Afghanistan

Akhand Bharat is the dream of every citizen of this country. I agree with you that one day the dream of the citizens will be a reality.

There are messages circulatiing  that Iran was part of India and separated in 12th century. Also Nepal is being left out.  Who knows what will happen in future, for the present let us try and ensure Kashmir remains with India. 

You are right. One cannot foresee. And merging of Pakistan and Bangladesh is a hope.

What purpose will it serve when communally all are highly polarised? Hope should be for good things.

Are you going to lose anything by hoping ? See  the post of our member H Singh

Modiji's visit to Pakistan without prior information and without too much security check is similar to film actor Raj Kumar's dialog :

"जानी....हम तुमसे मिलेंगे ,,ज़रूर मिलेंगे

लेकिन वो ज़मीन भी तुम्हारी होगी,,,,इलाका भी तुम्हारा हो
गा,,,पार्टी भी तुम्हारी होगी,,,लेकिन वक़्त हमारा होगा।"

This is slam to all Pakistani terrorist groups who were claiming that they will not allow Modiji to enter their area. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

An appropriate quote. Naturally Terrorists groups say like that.But remember before that the Modi-Nawaz Sherif's firm will, to open a new chapter on Indo Pak relations the Terrorist have to bow down. It should be borne in mind tat Pakistan on one side is executing terrorists one after another

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.