Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We can expect many more such bold and unusual steps from PM Modi because it seems it's his trait to go out of the prescribed way. Let's hope to have some good response from our neighbour but somehow I have some doubts in my mind.

shampasaid

It's not Modi's trait who goes all out  for such exposures. Much earlier to this. Pakistan has responded positively to strengthen the relations between India and Pakistan. During their meet both vowed to end the Terrorism. The entire Media is  abuzz with news about Modi-Nawaz Sheriff's historic meet.

There was no statement issued after the Modi-Nawaz meet in Lahore. It was not a state visit. Please do not write what did not take place. Bhakti also has limits!!

Let the terrorism end and then we will get a lot of time to applaud those who worked towards it but not before it. As an Indian my best wishes are with both the heads of the two countries. 

shampasaid

vijay wrote:

There are messages circulatiing  that Iran was part of India and separated in 12th century. Also Nepal is being left out.  Who knows what will happen in future, for the present let us try and ensure Kashmir remains with India

This message is not right. Iran was never part of India like Nepal was never part of India.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

There are messages circulatiing  that Iran was part of India and separated in 12th century. Also Nepal is being left out.  Who knows what will happen in future, for the present let us try and ensure Kashmir remains with India

This message is not right. Iran was never part of India like Nepal was never part of India.

Pakistan and Bangla Desh were were in India. That is Akhand Bharat.

Personally speaking I feel that even the thought of uniting Pakistan and Bangla Desh with India is unthinkable and  filed with complications. We are better off now and if we could save and improve the basic amenities that would be good enough.As far as having friendly relationship with Pakistan I doubt if Pakistan would consider any proposal without Kashmir and India would never have that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Personally speaking I feel that even the thought of uniting Pakistan and Bangla Desh with India is unthinkable and  filed with complications. We are better off now and if we could save and improve the basic amenities that would be good enough.As far as having friendly relationship with Pakistan I doubt if Pakistan would consider any proposal without Kashmir and India would never have that !

You may be right that unification may be create some complication. For friendly relationship both country should be practical about Kashmir.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

You may be right that unification may be create some complication. For friendly relationship both country should be practical about Kashmir.

The only practical solution is the forget about POK and carry on as one nation with what is left of Kashmir and also make it a part of Indian nation instead of giving it a special status ..I know there are many arguments against this but the law is not written in stone !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unification will invite more and more trouble for the countrymen. Now, we are in a much better position. The government must work towards the betterment of the present condition and nothing extra.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.