Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Unification in no way stands as a hurdle for the government to work for the betterment of the people.

Hope for unification is like chasing a mirage. What is the point of discussing something which is nit even in the womb of future. @Anil ypu are right, Iran and Nepal were not pats of British India from where we have got today's India, but there are people who keep raising such issues. I was only pointing out the futility of such wishes.

I'm very confident that unification is possible. It can be tried. Without trying people with negative attitude discourage, Especially when Modi- Nawazsherif meet started showing promise and the possibilities for unification are on the increase. Things will not remain same all the time.Remember, yesterday's impossibilities are today's Possibilities.

vijay wrote:

Hope for unification is like chasing a mirage. What is the point of discussing something which is nit even in the womb of future. @Anil ypu are right, Iran and Nepal were not pats of British India from where we have got today's India, but there are people who keep raising such issues. I was only pointing out the futility of such wishes.

You are right and I too am of the opinion, that unification of India and Pakistan is a distant dream, more a mirage than anything else. People have moved on a lot and a lot of water has flown under the bridge. All we can try and hope for is  peaceful and harmonious co-existence rather than futile and pointless unification. Also, on this note, I think the thread should be locked now as there seems to be repetition than anything new to be discussed.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pakistan's army, intelligent agency ISI give reply of Modi's visit to Pakistan as earlier by attacking on Pathankot air base.  It is not first time, not unexpected. Modi should be not stop process of improving cordial relation with Pakistan. It is true reply to cowards.

There are 2 sides to a coin. There is a chance that such meetings like Modi-Sharif can have a good effect by sidelining the ISI and strengthening teh hands of Sharif. Thsi is the need of the hour.

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:

There are 2 sides to a coin. There is a chance that such meetings like Modi-Sharif can have a good effect by sidelining the ISI and strengthening teh hands of Sharif. Thsi is the need of the hour.

Yes you are right, this worst deed of ISI and Pakistan's army is only a threats to leaders of both countries. It is time to give them message to that no one can stop us from improving relation. But it is problem that Pakistan's government have not strong control of army and ISI.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes you are right, this worst deed of ISI and Pakistan's army is only a threats to leaders of both countries. It is time to give them message to that no one can stop us from improving relation. But it is problem that Pakistan's government have not strong control of army and ISI.

After the historical meet of Modi- Sherif meet, an atmosphere of trust and faith was created.This will certainly lead to certain agreement that benefits both the countries. This is very much possible. Because both the countries are severely affected by Terrorist activities.

Now with the Pathankote incident we are back to square one, Pakistan and more importantly ISI has always back stabbed India and they seem to be doing it again..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Now with the Pathankote incident we are back to square one, Pakistan and more importantly ISI has always back stabbed India and they seem to be doing it again..

ISI and the Pakistan Army will keep doing that no matter what and how many friendly gestures are extended to them. Also, Nawaz Sharif is only a namesake PM the real power lies in the hands of ISI and the army. So it is time that we hit them back hard and for real.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.