Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:

Looking these tips of for peoples of Westren  countries. Life style of these are much differ from us. I think our life style is OK for us.

Of course not anil, some tips are so practical like weighing yourself in the morning, exposing yourself to bright light ,drinking warm water first thing in the morning are prevalent everywhere .. The idea is to destress and feel relaxed before you begin your day !

Drinking warm water is not new thing for us, many peoples doing it. If a person who is much serious for his/her weight and if he weight in morning and find that it is increased, how his/her whole day spend, think for a moment.

The link article suggests really amazing and unusual practices. Some suggested methods are a deviation from the set practices. For example,most of the people start brushing after wetting the brush. But it was found, if, brushing is started first with dry brush,there will be considerable reduction in plaque. Also reduces gum bleeding. Bristles tend to be stiffer when dry, so they remove more plaque. I liked all the tips listed in the link article.

It is surprising for me how can hard bristels help full in reducing bleeding from gum. I am using altra soft bristells brush.

@anil Just give it a try. The method is neither complicated nor time consuming. You can try at least for seven days and see if there is any difference or not. It is a fact that every time an age old practice may not be the most beneficial one. You will just have to brush your teeth with the same soft brush that you use in the dry condition first and then apply toothpaste. Your soft brush will be soft in  dry condition too. 

shampasaid

I too have been dry brushing at night and morning first and later use tooth paste and it does seem much more effective ..Drinking warm water is another thing that is great, I add a squeeze of lime and a pinch of salt to the water and it is very refreshing , in fact a couple of days I dint even feel like having the usual cup of tea in the morning after drinking it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.