Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why should @Rambabu for example only, decide what any body should eat. People are at liberty to eat what they want that is available  legally. How does it matter celebrities eat this or that. It is an individuals life and he has a right to lead it the way he wants to w/o breaking any laws. Laws should not be imposed.

Celebrities were forced to become vegetarians out of their necessity to stay on top in their respective spheres. However late Master Chandgi Ram hails from a poor family and he was a top wrestler and a pure vegetarian.We are aware how much energy is needed for wrestling.

Wrestling needs strength not energy. Reasons for celebrities forced to become vegetarians are cooked up. 

rambabu wrote:

It is a misconception that most people need to eat meat  to consume enough proteins. Beans, Spinach. legumes, Soybeans are said to be powerhouses of Proteins. Yes you need not go for  Almonds. Additionally many world famous athletes like Serena Williams, Mike Tyson, Billie Jen King and our own late  Master Chandgi Ram  are vegetarians

Yes, well said the world champion Ghulam Bux the wrestler who was nurtured by Maharajah of Patiala never ate meat, though a Muslim. He ate almonds, milk and pure ghee. It should not be forgotton that he overthrew the world Champion Stanley in 2 mintes flat.

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is a misconception that most people need to eat meat  to consume enough proteins. Beans, Spinach. legumes, Soybeans are said to be powerhouses of Proteins. Yes you need not go for  Almonds. Additionally many world famous athletes like Serena Williams, Mike Tyson, Billie Jen King and our own late  Master Chandgi Ram  are vegetarians

Yes, well said the world champion Ghulam Bux the wrestler who was nurtured by Maharajah of Patiala never ate meat, though a Muslim. He ate almonds, milk and pure ghee. It should not be forgotton that he overthrew the world Champion Stanley in 2 mintes flat.

I think he is well known as Gama pehelwan.  That's the magic of vegetarianism I quoted already about late Master Chndgiram, an Asian games Gold medalist also a vegetarian.

Though pig is not a good looking animal, its meat is very tasty. I like pork than all other types of meats. But I don't like to eat the meat of street pigs. In our places number of people have pig-farms. This is a very good source of income for them. These people look after these animals very well by providing quality food and cleaned shelter. They also make them bath and keep them clean. Therefore, people who like pork can eat it without any tension. 

Of course, eating the meat of healthy animal  is essential. Even  meat of  an unhealthy goat  will cause harmful diseases. Above all Pigs are not linked with any religion. If these conditions are satisfied a Pork eater can go ahead and relish the taste of the pork.

rambabu wrote:

Of course, eating the meat of healthy animal  is essential. Even  meat of  an unhealthy goat  will cause harmful diseases. Above all Pigs are not linked with any religion. If these conditions are satisfied a Pork eater can go ahead and relish the taste of the pork.

For Rambabu@ Pork is connected with Islam. It is expressly forbidden to eat pork in Islam. That is the reason 56 Muslim nations have banned pork

I know that pork is connected with Islam. But the member whom I was responding is a Christian from Chennai. She said that she likes pork.

The discussion on this thread has clearly referred that 56 Muslim countries banned pork but India is neither a Hindu nor Muslim country. It is a secular country so it cannot be compared with any such country which give importance only to any particular religion.    

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.