Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Secularism means freedom to worship ones religion. It is nota license to eat beef. India is a predominent Hindu country and beef should be banned.

Incidentally Pakistan also gives protection to minorities. It is in the Pak constitution, but Pork is banned.

MG Singh wrote:

Secularism means freedom to worship ones religion. It is nota license to eat beef. India is a predominent Hindu country and beef should be banned.

Incidentally Pakistan also gives protection to minorities. It is in the Pak constitution, but Pork is banned.

beef, cow, meat, cow killing, cow slaughter, slaughter cow, meat ban, killing cows, beef legal states india, beef illegal states india, beef ban, beef ban issue, beef ban controversy, Hindu, beef ban India, bjp beef ban, india news, nation news

Except the states marked in Blue, Cow slaughter is banned in the entire Bharat. You can understand why Cow slaughter should be banned in India.

Rambabu@. Thank you for the map. It is quite illuminating. I have no doubt in my mind that cow slaughter must be banned in India. I wonder why the hugh and cry. ? The coptic christians in Muslim countries do not raise their voice against ban on pork, though they love to eat pork.

You are welcome . I wanted to depict the necessity of banning of cow slaughter in a most simple, yet convincing without  many words. And , you too helped me by using the word "Predominantly" about Hindus in your previous response.

rambabu wrote:

I know, Ban on pork create heated arguments .  These heated arguments are  mainly from those political parties which are interested in appeasing those minorities to strengthen their Vote Banks. As you said those remain as shouts only.

I think India is not country who banned pork, here it is not possible.

Banning appeases the majority, not banning appeases the minority. What logic!!

vijay wrote:

Banning appeases the majority, not banning appeases the minority. What logic!!

Logic ?? That's the word, you cannot find in the lexicon of a politician.

Then in whose lexicon have you found it?

Please take the trouble of finding out .

Not worth it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.