This jail term for a young man for flying the Indian flag, shows the Pakistan mindset. In India so many keep flying Pakistan flag and nothing happens, but in Pakistan this cannot be tolerated and within 3 days the young man is jailed for 10 years. Can anybody still feel there will be peace between India and Pak?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No. There is no chance of Peace between India and Pakistan. At one time, Nawaz Sharif - Modi meet  to unite together to counter Terrorism, kindled a ray of hope in me. But now, seeing how the things are happening, that small hope dwindled.

It is precisely because we pretend to be large hearted with regard to such issues and also about playing cricket etc that we are being treated like doormat on which they wipe their feet when they feel like it ! Indian leaders are far to lax, unpatriotic and far too selfish o bother about larger national issues 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't think it is pretension.When a proposal for peace comes from a Country with which we were united once, we believed. Even after Partition there were friendly trips. With time, slowly and gradually  India understood the evil designs of Pakistan. Now India has seen the real colors of Pakistan. Which is why, Modi refused any further talks with Pakistan until Pakistan shows evidence that it is working sincerely to end the terrorist activities from ISIS and Jaish-e- Muhammad. Even the foreign Secretaries meet also postponed.

Now India is very firm with regards to any proposal from Pakistan, especially in these days, when ISIS is spreading like wild fire all over the world.

Due to vote bank politics in India some people can have Pakistani flag or ISIS flag and nothing will happen to those who do this. We have seen people saying slogans against India and in favor of ISIS or Pakistan, but no action is taken against them.  We should make strong rules for people who are working against our country.

http://www.comparenshop.in

rambabu wrote:

I don't think it is pretension.A proposal for peace from a Country with which we were united once. It took time of course to understand the evil designs of Pakistan. Now India has seen the real colors of Pakistan. Which is why, Modi refused any further talks with Pakistan until Pakistan shows evidence that it is working sincerely to end the terrorist activities from ISIS and Jaish-e- Muhammad. Even the foreign Secretaries meet also postponed.

Now India is very firm with regards to any proposal from Pakistan,

yes, I agree, but Indians must also see that Pakistan flags are not hoisted in India. We read about it everyday in Kashmir, but can you imagine I have seen a Pakistan flag flying in Bhendi Bazar in Mumbai and nobody was bothered.

usha manohar wrote:

It is precisely because we pretend to be large hearted with regard to such issues and also about playing cricket etc that we are being treated like doormat on which they wipe their feet when they feel like it ! Indian leaders are far to lax, unpatriotic and far too selfish o bother about larger national issues 

You are right , we lack national character. But Pakistan jailing a young man and that too for 10 years is something that shows the hatred of the Pakistani establishment for India. We show our weakness everywhere. Only yesterday Lanka has taken tens of our fishermen as prisoners

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I don't think it is pretension.A proposal for peace from a Country with which we were united once. It took time of course to understand the evil designs of Pakistan. Now India has seen the real colors of Pakistan. Which is why, Modi refused any further talks with Pakistan until Pakistan shows evidence that it is working sincerely to end the terrorist activities from ISIS and Jaish-e- Muhammad. Even the foreign Secretaries meet also postponed.

Now India is very firm with regards to any proposal from Pakistan,

yes, I agree, but Indians must also see that Pakistan flags are not hoisted in India. We read about it everyday in Kashmir, but can you imagine I have seen a Pakistan flag flying in Bhendi Bazar in Mumbai and nobody was bothered.

Everything related to Terrorism will be set right with time. Now Modi government is fiercely determined to check Terrorism.

This is not an issue. Sentencing somebody to jail for an offence under law of the land- be this India or Pakistan, is internal matter of country and is not related to international relations. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The issue is that Pakistan has acted swiftly to arrest a person who flew the flag of another country unlike us who are weak in this area or are we? In sports functions it is common to see flags of another country being waived in another country where match is being played. Currently one can see Indian tri color being waived by Indians settled in Australia  in the Melbourne T20 match. The Kohli supporter in Pakistan should be let off otherwise it is a case of venom against India being taken out on the poor person.

We need to respect the people of other countries and their flags. Putting people into the jail for flying the flags of other countries are cruelty. Some radical Islamists are in Pakistan who want to bring the entire world under the banner of Islam. They consider that it is their holy duty to unite the entire world under Muslim authority. We cannot change their mind. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.