Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

It is precisely because we pretend to be large hearted with regard to such issues and also about playing cricket etc that we are being treated like doormat on which they wipe their feet when they feel like it ! Indian leaders are far to lax, unpatriotic and far too selfish o bother about larger national issues 

I think it is internal matter of Pakistan, but it is lesson for the peoples who are crying for intolrance in India, they are silent know.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is precisely because we pretend to be large hearted with regard to such issues and also about playing cricket etc that we are being treated like doormat on which they wipe their feet when they feel like it ! Indian leaders are far to lax, unpatriotic and far too selfish o bother about larger national issues 

I think it is internal matter of Pakistan, but it is lesson for the peoples who are crying for intolrance in India, they are silent know.

Intolerance and hatred towards India are well known. The very reason for the partition of the country into shreds and pieces is intolerance and hatred towards India.Pakistan and its Rulers are hypocrites of Nth order.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course it is an internal matter of Pakistan and when it comes to any issue connected to India they handle it swiftly and without any mercy unlike us who dillydally and show how weak kneed we really are ...that is the difference I was pointing out to !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Jincy Aby wrote:

We need to respect the people of other countries and their flags. Putting people into the jail for flying the flags of other countries are cruelty. Some radical Islamists are in Pakistan who want to bring the entire world under the banner of Islam. They consider that it is their holy duty to unite the entire world under Muslim authority. We cannot change their mind. 

Actually we are heading towards the final conflict Armageddon, war between good and evil.

MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

We need to respect the people of other countries and their flags. Putting people into the jail for flying the flags of other countries are cruelty. Some radical Islamists are in Pakistan who want to bring the entire world under the banner of Islam. They consider that it is their holy duty to unite the entire world under Muslim authority. We cannot change their mind. 

Actually we are heading towards the final conflict Armageddon, war between good and evil.

It appears so. With the internal religious fights, rampant Environmental abuse, we are on the brink of self destruction.

MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Just speaking out my thoughts ! I sometimes feel that evil and good very much depends on which side of the fence you are on !astonished.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Speaking about nationalism is one matter and following it wholeheartedly is a different matter. We need to be super fast in expressing our patriotism when someone hurts our sentiment but we fail to do so. It's not about religion but about nationalism and so we must be very careful. One of the members said that in cricket matches the sport lovers wave their national flags and it is acceptable but in this case the Kohli fan hoisted The Indian Tricolour on his rooftop so quite naturally he came under scanner. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Speaking about nationalism is one matter and following it wholeheartedly is a different matter. We need to be super fast in expressing our patriotism when someone hurts our sentiment but we fail to do so. It's not about religion but about nationalism and so we must be very careful. One of the members said that in cricket matches the sport lovers wave their national flags and it is acceptable but in this case the Kohli fan hoisted The Indian Tricolour on his rooftop so quite naturally he came under scanner.

I think if Indian sport lover wave flag of Pakistan in India than it is not serious offence. But Pakistan is a orthodox country and Pakistan peoples play with India like war, so they can't tolreate that any Pakistani favor and support Indian cricketer. 

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I think if Indian sport lover wave flag of Pakistan in India than it is not serious offence. But Pakistan is a orthodox country and Pakistan peoples play with India like war, so they can't tolreate that any Pakistani favor and support Indian cricketer.

I don't deny that India would have reacted in a soft manner but we must also take it into account that the flag was not waved in a sports ground but on the rooftop of a residential area. If it happens in India then I think India should also take the citizen into task and make required enquiries because national pride is not a matter of joke.   

shampasaid

There are so may people in Pakistan who like to live in peace. They do not consider Indian people as their enemies. Some cricket lovers of India have fans in Pakistani cricket team. Like that, some Pakistanese like Indian cricket players. There is no mistake in that. Great people from any part of the world may be our fans.  Indians dislike Pakistanese because of their terrorists activities. But all People of Pakistan are not terrorists. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.