Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:

There are so may people in Pakistan who like to live in peace. They do not consider Indian people as their enemies. Some cricket lovers of India have fans in Pakistani cricket team. Like that, some Pakistanese like Indian cricket players. There is no mistake in that. Great people from any part of the world may be our fans.  Indians dislike Pakistanese because of their terrorists activities. But all People of Pakistan are not terrorists. 

It is right people of both side want cordial relation, they know that it is only way of progress and development. Indian don't dislike Pakistani peoples they dislike Pakistan's army and terrorists.

Jincy Aby wrote:

There are so may people in Pakistan who like to live in peace. They do not consider Indian people as their enemies. Some cricket lovers of India have fans in Pakistani cricket team. Like that, some Pakistanese like Indian cricket players. There is no mistake in that. Great people from any part of the world may be our fans.  Indians dislike Pakistanese because of their terrorists activities. But all People of Pakistan are not terrorists.

There is nothing wrong in being an admirer of any popular person or great people from any corner of the world but the point is in hoisting another country's national flag on your own soil. We Indians do admire many great people of different countries, but for that, do we hoist that country's national flag on our rooftop? If yes then it's an insult to our own motherland, I feel so. 

shampasaid

It is the intention which should matter. In these days of globalisation such acts by innocent citizens should not invite such harsh punishments.

The clue to this is the prevalence of tolerance. To build a nation takes time. India is now only a single entity for last 67 years. Earlier even Ashok and Aurangzeb never ruled entire India. So in case India is to build a nation, there is no place for tolerance and it is right to follow the Pakistan example.

@ M.G. Singh

I beg to differ with you. The word "Intolerance" is a negative term. I opine, there should be a law that creates Fear of PUNISHMENT in the hearts of the law offenders. And the law should be strictly implemented without any compromise. I think this measure should take care of everything.

MG Singh wrote:

The clue to this is the prevalence of tolerance. To build a nation takes time. India is now only a single entity for last 67 years. Earlier even Ashok and Aurangzeb never ruled entire India. So in case India is to build a nation, there is no place for tolerance and it is right to follow the Pakistan example.

I am not sure that would have much success given the kind of population we have in India...It may lead to many more misguided missiles who would destroy the nation in the name of patriotism or whatever they would like to call their brand of revolt..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

@ M.G. Singh

I beg to differ with you. The word "Intolerance" is a negative term. I opine, there should be a law that creates Fear of PUNISHMENT in the hearts of the law offenders. And the law should be strictly implemented without any compromise. I think this measure should take care of everything.

This is precisely what I have said. Enforcement of a law STRICTLY and swift action is what is meant by intolerance. It is intolerance of  breaking the Law. Here we are lacking in implementation of law strictly.

this shows that how much they are jealous with virat kholi fan following. they are not jealous with virat kholi ,they are jealous about his countrymen because he is a huge fan of Indian cricketer 

bhuyali saroj

Yes. It is nothing but  Pakistan's hatred towards India. Enmity between Pakistan and India will remain for ever. 

rambabu wrote:

Yes. It is nothing but  Pakistan's hatred towards India. Enmity between Pakistan and India will remain for ever. 

True, India must brace up for it 

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.