Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    If you divide country into different identities for votes then there will be some who will feel alienated and behave in manner which is not appropriate. Is this dividing behaviour OK. You are criticizing the outcome but yourself remain silent on the input which creates such outcome. Every effect has a cause. 


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Personally speaking I am totally against any kind of physical abuse or flogging for students .. But when grown ups behave like brutes and are a threat to the society flogging might prove to be one of the solutions to check them although many of the hardened criminals may not even flinch at this !

    Very true, but it will be effective if one or 2 of the JNU students are given this dose. 

    The dose will be more appropriate to the advocates who created lawlessness in court and the saffron elements/ others including TV channels fabricating videos to allege 'sedition'.

    It may be appropriate for every one who is doing evil but please don't associate every thing with saffron. Saffron color is not only and identity of one political party but it is also have holy color for Hindus.  

     

     

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Personally speaking I am totally against any kind of physical abuse or flogging for students .. But when grown ups behave like brutes and are a threat to the society flogging might prove to be one of the solutions to check them although many of the hardened criminals may not even flinch at this !

    Very true, but it will be effective if one or 2 of the JNU students are given this dose. 

    The dose will be more appropriate to the advocates who created lawlessness in court and the saffron elements/ others including TV channels fabricating videos to allege 'sedition'.

    It may be appropriate for every one who is doing evil but please don't associate every thing with saffron. Saffron color is not only and identity of one political party but it is also have holy color for Hindus.  

     

     

     

    I agree with that anil, some people have absolutely no respect for anything associated with Hindus or Hindus which is the height of intolerance and communalism a typical characteristic associated with some of our political parties .


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Personally speaking I am totally against any kind of physical abuse or flogging for students .. But when grown ups behave like brutes and are a threat to the society flogging might prove to be one of the solutions to check them although many of the hardened criminals may not even flinch at this !

    Very true, but it will be effective if one or 2 of the JNU students are given this dose. 

    The dose will be more appropriate to the advocates who created lawlessness in court and the saffron elements/ others including TV channels fabricating videos to allege 'sedition'.

    It may be appropriate for every one who is doing evil but please don't associate every thing with saffron. Saffron color is not only and identity of one political party but it is also have holy color for Hindus.  

     

     

     

    I agree with that anil, some people have absolutely no respect for anything associated with Hindus or Hindus which is the height of intolerance and communalism a typical characteristic associated with some of our political parties .

    Every rituals and tradition which is associated with Hindu is hypocrisy for some persons. 

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Personally speaking I am totally against any kind of physical abuse or flogging for students .. But when grown ups behave like brutes and are a threat to the society flogging might prove to be one of the solutions to check them although many of the hardened criminals may not even flinch at this !

    Very true, but it will be effective if one or 2 of the JNU students are given this dose. 

    The dose will be more appropriate to the advocates who created lawlessness in court and the saffron elements/ others including TV channels fabricating videos to allege 'sedition'.

    It may be appropriate for every one who is doing evil but please don't associate every thing with saffron. Saffron color is not only and identity of one political party but it is also have holy color for Hindus.  

     

    Definitely you are right. It has become a habit with some to link everything any anything with Saffron with a political party.  Such people are ignorant of the importance of Saffron  in Indian culture.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    vijay wrote:

    In many countries where flogging is there crime continues. In China mostly corrupt officials are jailed for long periods or also shot, yet corruption flourishes even at higher levels. 

    if this punishment is working to flourishes corruption then why it is not been used in India to treat the higher officials who are corrupt 

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    Babu saroj wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    In many countries where flogging is there crime continues. In China mostly corrupt officials are jailed for long periods or also shot, yet corruption flourishes even at higher levels. 

    if this punishment is working to flourishes corruption then why it is not been used in India to treat the higher officials who are corrupt 

     Yes definitely flogging should be used  as a punishment to contain corruption , indiscipline and anti national activities

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Babu saroj wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    In many countries where flogging is there crime continues. In China mostly corrupt officials are jailed for long periods or also shot, yet corruption flourishes even at higher levels. 

    if this punishment is working to flourishes corruption then why it is not been used in India to treat the higher officials who are corrupt 

     Yes definitely flogging should be used  as a punishment to contain corruption , indiscipline and anti national activities

    Good idea, I support it, but again it requires will and as we say who will bell the cat,

     

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    MG Singh wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    Babu saroj wrote:
    vijay wrote:

    In many countries where flogging is there crime continues. In China mostly corrupt officials are jailed for long periods or also shot, yet corruption flourishes even at higher levels. 

    if this punishment is working to flourishes corruption then why it is not been used in India to treat the higher officials who are corrupt 

     Yes definitely flogging should be used  as a punishment to contain corruption , indiscipline and anti national activities

    Good idea, I support it, but again it requires will and as we say who will bell the cat,

    In view of the present scenario, where Terrorism is rapidly spreading all over the world and anti national activities taking place often in our own country by our own anti national political parties, not only flogging, every other punishment possible should be implemented. In this regard, Both the Government and the people should work together.

     

     

     


  • Re: Introduction of Flogging as a punishment for some offences where a simple jail term has no meaning

    by » 7 years ago


    Flogging is a suitable punishment for those people who do major crime. But do not impose this type of punishment upon children. Children are innocent. They want love. Flogging and beating can't make your child a better person. Some parents and teachers think that flogging or beating is the best method to teach children discipline. Brutalizing children for their bad behavior is not a healthy way of Punishment.  So avoid flogging in school and at home. 


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.