Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:

Flogging is a suitable punishment for those people who do major crime. But do not impose this type of punishment upon children. Children are innocent. They want love. Flogging and beating can't make your child a better person. Some parents and teachers think that flogging or beating is the best method to teach children discipline. Brutalizing children for their bad behavior is not a healthy way of Punishment.  So avoid flogging in school and at home. 

I agree, but remember that grownup young men in universities are not children and for their acts they deserve the whip.

MG Singh wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Flogging is a suitable punishment for those people who do major crime. But do not impose this type of punishment upon children. Children are innocent. They want love. Flogging and beating can't make your child a better person. Some parents and teachers think that flogging or beating is the best method to teach children discipline. Brutalizing children for their bad behavior is not a healthy way of Punishment.  So avoid flogging in school and at home. 

I agree, but remember that grownup young men in universities are not children and for their acts they deserve the whip.

But nowhere you mentioned imposition of flogging on children. You always maintained that people who commit  and indulge in anti national activities should be Flogged. You are very clear in this regard. Jincy did not read your thread properly it seems. Anyhow your response is quite satisfactory.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Personally speaking I am totally against any kind of physical abuse or flogging for students .. But when grown ups behave like brutes and are a threat to the society flogging might prove to be one of the solutions to check them although many of the hardened criminals may not even flinch at this !

Very true, but it will be effective if one or 2 of the JNU students are given this dose. 

The dose will be more appropriate to the advocates who created lawlessness in court and the saffron elements/ others including TV channels fabricating videos to allege 'sedition'.

It may be appropriate for every one who is doing evil but please don't associate every thing with saffron. Saffron color is not only and identity of one political party but it is also have holy color for Hindus.  

I agree with that anil, some people have absolutely no respect for anything associated with Hindus or Hindus which is the height of intolerance and communalism a typical characteristic associated with some of our political parties .

Every rituals and tradition which is associated with Hindu is hypocrisy for some persons. 

It is because of this attitude by the so called sikularists and some who consider themselves rationalists and intellectuals that problems arise among people. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.