The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

The issue was always clear to me. But it is stil not clear to you especially the difference between spamming and who decides likeable or not. You sure seen to hv a grudge against professors.

Only when they have a disagreeable temperament for everything and try to meddle with policies of the website and thus try to encourage spammers like Babu. You are clearly crossing the line of what is acceptable and what is not by questioning even the slightest of our workings. If you do not like that, its your problem, we won't miss you. You want to verify the likeable posts etc. write to admin, I will provide you with his personal email id in case you do not have it.

I am really sad to hear from kalyani sir that i am a spammer i was not expecting from you sir. U said me i stopped, but you described me as spammer of boddunan site, i am really sad because i really felt this site as my family and whereas about liking each and every post well i will say that i was reading every comments and as a gesture of appreciation i was liking the post and as you suggested i stopped liking post. But i am really feeling low because i was really not excepting from you kalyani sir. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

The issue was always clear to me. But it is stil not clear to you especially the difference between spamming and who decides likeable or not. You sure seen to hv a grudge against professors.

Only when they have a disagreeable temperament for everything and try to meddle with policies of the website and thus try to encourage spammers like Babu. You are clearly crossing the line of what is acceptable and what is not by questioning even the slightest of our workings. If you do not like that, its your problem, we won't miss you. You want to verify the likeable posts etc. write to admin, I will provide you with his personal email id in case you do not have it.

I am really sad to hear from kalyani sir that i am a spammer i was not expecting from you sir. U said me i stopped, but you described me as spammer of boddunan site, i am really sad because i really felt this site as my family and whereas about liking each and every post well i will say that i was reading every comments and as a gesture of appreciation i was liking the post and as you suggested i stopped liking post. But i am really feeling low because i was really not excepting from you kalyani sir. 

Sorry for butting in ! What you did was spamming and as a moderator Kalyani has corrected you, so take a balanced view and make sure you dont repeat the mistake, there ends the matter, no need to feel low or high since she is doing her job ...By the way, we all have made mistakes and have been corrected by moderators from time to time, so again no need to feel low , since it is part and parcel of a discussion site ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj, Kalyani Nandurkar

Babu do not lose heart. Keep participating. Learn to face bullies.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
vijay wrote:

Who decides a likeable reply is not likeable? 

I like most of your replies but I would not like them all because that will give me a point each and nothing to you. The like button here is not like a Like button on FB where you do it to make your presence felt. If you felt the answer was likable what stopped you to like that one? Call me a bully if you like but please do not support spammers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Who decides a likeable reply is not likeable? 

I like most of your replies but I would not like them all because that will give me a point each and nothing to you. The like button here is not like a Like button on FB where you do it to make your presence felt. If you felt the answer was likable what stopped you to like that one? Call me a bully if you like but please do not support spammers.

Intent counts. When I click on a " like", it means i'm saying the other member's view is exactly the same or almost  the same as that of mine. Never to boost my points. For example, many moderators and some senior members felt that a particular member's intent is to build up his or her points. This exactly coincides with my view. in such cases, I click on LIKES of all those members' threads.

@rambabu thanks for understanding my point, when someone likes my posts (which in most cases are nothing much) I feel like giving him a dislike in return unless I have done some thing really good and deserve that LIKE. If someone is clicking at like button constantly sending mails to my main mail box that diverts my attention.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I agree with you Sunil. As far as I'm concerned, I always click the Like button for the reasons i mentioned above. I also agree with you, our Mail Boxes are filled with unreasonable mails which disgusts me.

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Sunil. As far as I'm concerned, I always click the Like button for the reasons i mentioned above. I also agree with you, our Mail Boxes are filled with unreasonable mails which disgusts me.

Sir just end the topic, comment on the subject of the post 

bhuyali saroj

Intent does not counter spam and rambabu himself was guilty of spamming not a few weeks ago...what is spam to Babu  is spam to the rest of us as well...it is futile to justify oneself and say ones intent is greater than other.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Intent does not counter spam and rambabu himself was guilty of spamming not a few weeks ago...what is spam to Babu  is spam to the rest of us as well...it is futile to justify oneself and say ones intent is greater than other.

A Baseless allegation. Kindly prove it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.