Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no evidence of the contents of the thread. Muslim rulers did not force sharia on Hindus and British did not force Christianity. Most of the conversions to Islam are Christianity are because of ill treatment to lower castes treating them as very inferior even less than animals. There are many contradiction in Hindu. This came to surface recently in the controversy of Durga Goddess V/s Mahisasur.  It will be better that vices like caste discrimination, dowry be first rectified. India is a secular nation and will never be either Islamic or Hindu. Nepal has removed the status of official religion so far given to Hindu. It is learnt that Bangladesh is also going to abolish the status of official religion presently accorded to Islam. 

We are both senior officers and must present truth. The way you have stated that Bangladesh is about to abolish Islamic state. This is not true as presently only a case is being heard in the Bangla supreme court.

You have  not been to Dacca( just presuming), but I have as the executive director after my relase. This will not happen as in that case Saudi Arabia will stop all funding to Bangladesh and they give a lot of money. Secondly 90% of the population is Muslim and Muslim organizations will not accept it.

If it happpens  then I will eat crow and fly  to Agra and share a beer with you.

The other part of your comments are replied below

MG Singh wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There is no evidence of the contents of the thread. Muslim rulers did not force sharia on Hindus and British did not force Christianity. Most of the conversions to Islam are Christianity are because of ill treatment to lower castes treating them as very inferior even less than animals. There are many contradiction in Hindu. This came to surface recently in the controversy of Durga Goddess V/s Mahisasur.  It will be better that vices like caste discrimination, dowry be first rectified. India is a secular nation and will never be either Islamic or Hindu. Nepal has removed the status of official religion so far given to Hindu. It is learnt that Bangladesh is also going to abolish the status of official religion presently accorded to Islam. 

We are both senior officers and must present truth. The way you have stated that Bangladesh is about to abolish Islamic state. This is not true as presently only a case is being heard in the Bangla supreme court.

You have  not been to Dacca( just presuming), but I have as the executive director after my relase. This will not happen as in that case Saudi Arabia will stop all funding to Bangladesh and they give a lot of money. Secondly 90% of the population is Muslim and Muslim organizations will not accept it.

If it happpens  then I will eat crow and fly  to Agra and share a beer with you.

The other part of your comments are replied below

Thank you. You are always welcome. Indeed I read about Bangladesh intending to abolish the status of Islam as official religion. What they actually do is their concern. I can share beer with you irrespective of what happens in Bangladesh. when 90% are Muslim, they are Muslim whatever they declare. But I understand that they still do not go by sharia law. India, Pakistan and Bangladesh follow the same law as in British India.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

You have summed up the situation perfectly well! That is why someone like Modi is needed, to deal with an iron hand. Yet, this bogey of 'Hinduism' is so much exaggerated by these other factions, that they keep keep bringing up Godhra which is quite a minuscule incident compared to centuries of tyranny under the Muslim and British rule combined and then later on., the Congress regime.

The Muslim rule was terrible. As brought out historians during Muslim rule more than 80 million Hindus were killed. This out of a population of 250 million. Muslims including Mughals were fond of making pyramids of skulls of hindus killed. It's so sad and now they have started talking of Hindu terror and all that bullshit

MG all is right but these facts are not capable in attracting votes. Here Hindus are opposing Hindus. Politicians argue that peoples of upper caste exploit lower caste people so they deserve reservation, but Muslim kill Hindus, why they are silent about it. People who crying that we are minority, take lesson from Parsies, who are minor most community in India but never claim any type of reservation or privileges.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

You have summed up the situation perfectly well! That is why someone like Modi is needed, to deal with an iron hand. Yet, this bogey of 'Hinduism' is so much exaggerated by these other factions, that they keep keep bringing up Godhra which is quite a minuscule incident compared to centuries of tyranny under the Muslim and British rule combined and then later on., the Congress regime.

The Muslim rule was terrible. As brought out historians during Muslim rule more than 80 million Hindus were killed. This out of a population of 250 million. Muslims including Mughals were fond of making pyramids of skulls of hindus killed. It's so sad and now they have started talking of Hindu terror and all that bullshit

MG all is right but these facts are not capable in attracting votes. Here Hindus are opposing Hindus. Politicians argue that peoples of upper caste exploit lower caste people so they deserve reservation, but Muslim kill Hindus, why they are silent about it. People who crying that we are minority, take lesson from Parsies, who are minor most community in India but never claim any type of reservation or privileges.

Yes I agree 100%. I have known so many Parsi as friends and colleages. All must take their example. They are the most progressive community in India. 

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes I agree 100%. I have known so many Parsi as friends and colleages. All must take their example. They are the most progressive community in India. 

It is also a fact that on an average Parsis are a more affluent community and have a well knit community that looks after the needy. So, probably they may not feel the need for any reservations...And by nature they as a community have contributed a lot for the country ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Going by the above argument it looks as if what we learnt in history was either untruth or the historians were a pack of liers...Some people would go to any length to prove black as white ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

very true. Many of of esteemed in India want to deny the facts of history. here is a quote "According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history. "

yet one member says"  dont discuss this !!!!!!"

The member you are referring is well known for his biased views.Poor member he is suffering from indigestion.  Cannot  assimilate truth. Because it is bitter. Simply dismissing his views is the best thing.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly Kalyani. This Nation needs an able leader like Narendra modi. He is a man of deeds. This fact is not digested by those who ruled this country for two decades. Bring up Godhra and making mountains out of mole hills is a lame excuse used again and again to malign Modi.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Going by the above argument it looks as if what we learnt in history was either untruth or the historians were a pack of liers...Some people would go to any length to prove black as white ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Hindus

very true. Many of of esteemed in India want to deny the facts of history. here is a quote "According to Prof. K.S. Lal, the author of the Growth of Muslim population in India, the Hindu population decreased by 80 million between 1000 AD, the year Mahmud Ghazni invaded India and 1525 AD, a year before the battle of Panipat.

One can safely add another 20 million Hindus to this list to account for the number that were killed during the Mughal rule or the rule of the Muslim rulers in the Deccan plateau. By all known accounts of world history, as pointed out by Koenard Elst in his book the Negationism in India, destruction of about 100 million hindus is perhaps the biggest holocaust in the whole world history. "

yet one member says"  dont discuss this !!!!!!"

The member you are referring is well known for his biased views.Poor member he is suffering from indigestion.  Cannot  assimilate truth. Because it is bitter. Simply dismissing his views is the best thing.

Who said- don't discuss. I never said. But I remember that in a post, Vijay said so. We are all human and our discussion here should not be taken so personal.  There are bound to be diverse views. We must respect all members irrespective of different views. Let us discuss anything within the Boddunan rules. If somebody does not like a topic, he is free to ignore that.   

Thank you said by: vijay

Discussing same topic over and over again should not be encouraged as that does not lead to any meaningful discussions. But I am no one to stop interested members from doing so. When Rambabu runs out of arguments he earns points by clicking like button  but not replying. Can Rambabu or MGSingh provide proof that Muslims have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus. In India elections are heldon one man one vote where religion does not come into play. Figments of imagination are sought to be converted into issues.

vijay wrote:

Discussing same topic over and over again should not be encouraged as that does not lead to any meaningful discussions. But I am no one to stop interested members from doing so. When Rambabu runs out of arguments he earns points by clicking like button  but not replying. Can Rambabu or MGSingh provide proof that Muslims have said they do not want to be ruled by Hindus. In India elections are heldon one man one vote where religion does not come into play. Figments of imagination are sought to be converted into issues.

There is no Muslim leader who said that rule by Hindu is not acceptable. In fact, nobody in his senses would say so. India is governed by system of parliamentary system or adult franchise. In fact, the provocative suggestions like disenfranchising the minority community come from BJP leaders like Subramaniam Swamy.  The notion of 'Hindu Rashtra' is of the R.S.S. No Muslim organization can talk of Islamic rule in India. So, it is clear who is fascist. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.