Tamil Actor kalabhavan has been passed away

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/regional/malayalam-actor-kalabhavan-mani-passes-away/

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Kalabavan Mani was a famous actor of Malayalam movie. He acted in other south movies also. He was a very famous folk singer and he wrote so many folk songs in Malayalam. He passes away today as a result of liver failure. His condition was very critical at the last moment and he was in ICU.

Kalabhavan Mani, who carved a niche of his own in the fields acting and Folk singing died of a liver ailment in Kochi. He was 45. He won many laurels like national special jury award for his performance in the Malayalam movie Vasanthiyum Lakchmiyum Pinne Njaanum.

My condolences to his family

Kalabhavan Mani was a popular character actor in Malayalam films and also in Tamil, Telugu movies.  He was a talented mimicry artist and folk singer; and a favorite artist of the common man. May his soul rest in peace!

Thank you said by: rambabu
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Kalabhavan Mani was a popular character actor in Malayalam films and also in Tamil, Telugu movies.  He was a talented mimicry artist and folk singer; and a favorite artist of the common man. May his soul rest in peace!

I don't remember Kalabhavan Mani's Telugu movies. However, I have seen him in a show arranged by local Malayali Samajam in Vizag. I keenly watched with wondering about his mimicking talents. A great artist.

I don't know much about this actor but i wish that his soul rest in peace 

bhuyali saroj

I have seen him in many gemini serials and many tamils films and tamil doubbed films. In very less age had has passed away and a great shock to many of his fans. His age is 45 and due to much consumption of alochohol is the main reason. Anyway lets pray that he go in rest in peace

sarala wrote:

I have seen him in many gemini serials and many tamils films and tamil doubbed films. In very less age had has passed away and a great shock to many of his fans. His age is 45 and due to much consumption of alochohol is the main reason. Anyway lets pray that he go in rest in peace

Kalabhavan Mani died of cancer. But I never knew he died of excess consumption of alcohol. I'm sure he hasn't acted in any Telugu movies, may be in some Telugu serials.

Wel, Rambabu sir. He was known by telugu people also through tamil dubbed telugu movies. Due to excess drinking cancer occured. this is the reason behind. More over he was a villain of bilingual film of Vikram in Gemini. This single movie established him as  the villian of south indian film industry. Till then he was an established comedian

sarala wrote:

Wel, Rambabu sir. He was known by telugu people also through tamil dubbed telugu movies. Due to excess drinking cancer occured. this is the reason behind. More over he was a villain of bilingual film of Vikram in Gemini. This single movie established him as  the villian of south indian film industry. Till then he was an established comedian

So kind of you Sarala for clarifying, Vikram movie, some how I missed, though i'm a Movie Buff. Perhaps due to very less number of Telugu Movies in which Kalabhavanam Mani acted. I know he is a multifaceted actor.

I don't see South Indian movies as I don't know the languages. From the thread, I understand that he was a very talented and popular artist in south India. My homage to the departed artist. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.