Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have no idea about this actor but after going through this thread I wanted to read about him so googled it and there I found a link which states that the actor's death was unnatural. Sharing the link: 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/kalabhavan-mani-death-malayalam-actor-poisoning-police/ 

May his soul rest in peace!

shampasaid

rambabu wrote:
sarala wrote:

I have seen him in many gemini serials and many tamils films and tamil doubbed films. In very less age had has passed away and a great shock to many of his fans. His age is 45 and due to much consumption of alochohol is the main reason. Anyway lets pray that he go in rest in peace

Kalabhavan Mani died of cancer. But I never knew he died of excess consumption of alcohol. I'm sure he hasn't acted in any Telugu movies, may be in some Telugu serials.

how much i know, i heard that he died because of excessive consumption of methyl alcohol.

bhuyali saroj

The entire Kerala is still in worry because of Mony's death. The death happened unexpectedly. No Malayalee can forget him soon because he influenced people through his acting and beautiful songs.  His contribution in film industry is beyond our imagination. 

rambabu wrote:
sarala wrote:

I have seen him in many gemini serials and many tamils films and tamil doubbed films. In very less age had has passed away and a great shock to many of his fans. His age is 45 and due to much consumption of alochohol is the main reason. Anyway lets pray that he go in rest in peace

Kalabhavan Mani died of cancer. But I never knew he died of excess consumption of alcohol. I'm sure he hasn't acted in any Telugu movies, may be in some Telugu serials.

Cancer was not the reason of Kalabhavan Moni's death. Excessive intake of alcohol damaged his liver. The liver had almost stopped its function when he was brought to the hospital in Kochi. Doctors advised him many times to stop alcohol. But he was not ready to stop. He was addicted to alcohol and continued his habit. It was the reason for his unexpected death.

I am not aware about this actor, but feels sad that someone passed away at such a young age. I am sure he was a good actor and people will always remember him.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.