India opted for secular ism, despite the triumph of two nation theory, which gave a separate homeland to Muslims. Secularism implies non interference and freedom to practice ones religion or creed. In that respect USA is not secular as entire constitution of USA is based on Christian principles. 

However in India the government intervened in favor of minorities. Gave them separate laws that violated principles of constitution. Gave them all sorts of subsidies like Haj. Allowed polygamy  and madrasas, religious schools that propagated seperate ism. Islamic religious schools are not even allowed in turkey and not at all in America. In India they thrive. Thus in India secularism is flawed d and the aim is only to build vote banks, country be dammed. Any comments?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Well, to be truthful, I am only astounded to read , of course we knew it all the time, but to read it in black & white, makes us more aware that India is a paradise more so for Muslims with all kinds of subsidies, flexible laws, leanings towards them etc. and still our pseudo intelligent, non-thinking progressive sickularists call our country a secularist nation. Declare India a Muslim country and then all would be happy, including the secularist nincompoops who are labeling devout Hindus as fascists!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, Babu saroj
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, to be truthful, I am only astounded to read , of course we knew it all the time, but to read it in black & white, makes us more aware that India is a paradise more so for Muslims with all kinds of subsidies, flexible laws, leanings towards them etc. and still our pseudo intelligent, non-thinking progressive sickularists call our country a secularist nation. Declare India a Muslim country and then all would be happy, including the secularist nincompoops who are labeling devout Hindus as fascists!

I'm in total agreement with your view. Muslims in India are really enjoying all the subsidies, which they don't deserve. Those who label Hindus as Fascists are the real pseudo secularists. This has to be condemned by all Hindustanis.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I'm in total agreement with your view. Muslims in India are really enjoying all the subsidies, which they don't deserve. Those who label Hindus as Fascists are the real pseudo secularists. This has to be condemned by all Hindustanis.

I too agree with you all, I mean this is hindustan not muslimstan. if the government will not help hindu much more than muslim then who will help us pakistan. 

bhuyali saroj

Of course this is a known fact because the so called secular laws are for Hindus only ! They have to practice family planning and abide by all laws laid down by the constitution whereas both Muslims and Christians can have their own laws with regard to marriage, divorce and property ! And on top of that the majority community is discouraged from not discussing about these special rules made for them...Our nation is communal not secular !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Anybody may write his views whatsoever these be. But please do not misrepresent others. Nobody says that Hindus are fascists. Fascism is nothing but to attack other religions or those who you don't agree with. Presently, the so called Hindutva elements (not Hindus as such) are targeting minorities, lower caste Hindus and political opponents- dubbing all opposition as anti national. In fact, it is subversion of the principle of unity in diversity that characterizes fascism.  Nobody ever told that Hindus are fascists. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

People who champion Madrasa and personal laws for Muslims  do this without batting an eyelid. These so called intellectuls don't want to look at Turkey where in 1924 all Muslim schools were banned as well as tradiational Muslim dress. The Turks even adopted western dress  like skirt. I went once to Istanbul and could not distinguish it from a Western city. Even in Goa there is ONE civil code. Why cant it be done in rest of India ? To say that people who ask for a uniform code and one law are fascists and dividing the nation  makes me sorry for them. Targetting BJP and RSS is their favorite passtime

usha manohar wrote:

Of course this is a known fact because the so called secular laws are for Hindus only ! They have to practice family planning and abide by all laws laid down by the constitution whereas both Muslims and Christians can have their own laws with regard to marriage, divorce and property ! And on top of that the majority community is discouraged from not discussing about these special rules made for them...Our nation is communal not secular !

There are some laws in Christian religion. But the religion never compel people to obey there rules. People have complete freedom to reject a particular law if they can't follow. But in Muslim religion, they ought to obey the laws of Islamic. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are some laws in Christian religion. But the religion never compel people to obey their rules. People have complete freedom to reject a particular law if they can't follow. But in Muslim religion, they ought to obey the laws of Islamic. 

The Muslim obsession of some forum members is robbing the forum of diversity of views. These would like their way of thinking to be the way of all Hindus and thus who so ever said they were behaving as fascists. It is nearly  three years since their type of government is in Delhi, why are they not changing the laws to withdraw the so called fantastic concessions given to Muslims and remove the grave injustice to other citizens. Why such issues crop up only at election time and then go into hibernation. 

India is a secular country and give equal freedom to all religion. That is the reason why people of different religion are living here very happily. Most of the people in our country is Hindus. For giving consideration to other religion who are very few in number,  our government recognize the demand of these minorities. People in all religion are living very happily in India.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.