Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course this is a known fact because the so called secular laws are for Hindus only ! They have to practice family planning and abide by all laws laid down by the constitution whereas both Muslims and Christians can have their own laws with regard to marriage, divorce and property ! And on top of that the majority community is discouraged from not discussing about these special rules made for them...Our nation is communal not secular !

There are some laws in Christian religion. But the religion never compel people to obey there rules. People have complete freedom to reject a particular law if they can't follow. But in Muslim religion, they ought to obey the laws of Islamic. 

No country pampers minorities like our country does and this is bad all round because it breeds discontent among the majority community and minorities take things for granted , even manipulate the system as and when they can...If we see countries like Germany and France where they have a large number of Muslims , Hindus, Sikhs and others , the law remains the same for all...They have to follow one uniform law, no head gear, no burkha ...Muslims are not unhappy there because they are treated at par with others but they also cannot manipulate the system.Any unrest has come now because of the generosity of these nations, who have given assylum to a large number of Arabs , among whom there were traitors who showed their true colors by biting the hand that fed them..Otherwise , with a uniform law people remain much more happier and there will be no reason for complaint! I sincerely wish Modi gets to rule for at least 10 years because that is the time he requires to set this nation straight and bring in some much needed changes..change some moth eaten laws to begin with !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Babu saroj
MG Singh wrote:

People who champion Madrasa and personal laws for Muslims  do this without batting an eyelid. These so called intellectuls don't want to look at Turkey where in 1924 all Muslim schools were banned as well as tradiational Muslim dress. The Turks even adopted western dress  like skirt. I went once to Istanbul and could not distinguish it from a Western city. Even in Goa there is ONE civil code. Why cant it be done in rest of India ? To say that people who ask for a uniform code and one law are fascists and dividing the nation  makes me sorry for them. Targetting BJP and RSS is their favorite passtime.

I support same education for all under a common syllabus without any religion based education. Religious education if any could be a balanced one covering all religions and aiming at development as good future citizens. But you can't single out Madarasa. Then you have to abolish all religion based schools- Hindu, Muslim, Sikh etc, including saraswati schools of RSS.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Of course this is a known fact because the so called secular laws are for Hindus only ! They have to practice family planning and abide by all laws laid down by the constitution whereas both Muslims and Christians can have their own laws with regard to marriage, divorce and property ! And on top of that the majority community is discouraged from not discussing about these special rules made for them...Our nation is communal not secular !

There are some laws in Christian religion. But the religion never compel people to obey there rules. People have complete freedom to reject a particular law if they can't follow. But in Muslim religion, they ought to obey the laws of Islamic. 

No country pampers minorities like our country does and this is bad all round because it breeds discontent among the majority community and minorities take things for granted , even manipulate the system as and when they can...If we see countries like Germany and France where they have a large number of Muslims , Hindus, Sikhs and others , the law remains the same for all...They have to follow one uniform law, no head gear, no burkha ...Muslims are not unhappy there because they are treated at par with others but they also cannot manipulate the system.Any unrest has come now because of the generosity of these nations, who have given assylum to a large number of Arabs , among whom there were traitors who showed their true colors by biting the hand that fed them..Otherwise , with a uniform law people remain much more happier and there will be no reason for complaint! I sincerely wish Modi gets to rule for at least 10 years because that is the time he requires to set this nation straight and bring in some much needed changes..change some moth eaten laws to begin with !

Pampering the minority community was started by the earlier Governments to build and strengthen Vote Banks. Yes, there are a plethora of moth eaten laws which need to be thrown in the Bay of Bengal. I'm sure Modi is capable of setting the nation straight. What all he needs is time.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Pampering the minority community was started by the earlier Governments to build and strengthen Vote Banks. Yes, there are a plethora of moth eaten laws which need to be thrown in the Bay of Bengal. I'm sure Modi is capable of setting the nation straight. What all he needs is time.

as you said sir it can be right but i think that the government have a soft heart in matters of minority because they know that if the minority will become strong then it will be good for the economic of the country. 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

as you said sir it can be right but i think that the government have a soft heart in matters of minority because they know that if the minority will become strong then it will be good for the economic of the country. 

Why soft corner to the minorities ? Please explain  how the economic condition of the country will be good if minorities become strong. Rather if minorities are made strong, they will rule us.

i am in complete agreement that the coming to power of Modi is a godsend. but he must act fast for as we say time and tide wait for none. He must go by his conviction and enforce the Directive Principles of constitution. If KEMEL Mustapha could do it in a Muslim country, why not India.

i am in complete agreement that the coming to power of Modi is a godsend. but he must act fast for as we say time and tide wait for none. He must go by his conviction and enforce the Directive Principles of constitution. If KEMEL Mustapha could do it in a Muslim country, why not India.

MG Singh wrote:

Undoubtedly, Modi is the best thing that happened to this country. And I don't have any doubt  about his conviction. Modi should be given time. This country after the misrule by the Congress for two decades, he's repairing the country's damage done by Congress one by one. " Achche Din " are not far away.

In India follower of all religions other than Hindu are secular.

The word Secular has been given different meanings by different political parties to suit their own ambitions/aspiration/greed for power etc etc...So, in the Indian context it actually means nothing much except a word that is used by those who do not know what secularism means ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.