Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Bharatiya Janatha Party is actually a religious party. All the members in this party are Hindus. But people who believe in other religions never can give support to Modi and his government. It is a fact that Modi is a good leader and he knows the way to rule the country. All Indians know that Nehru,  Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi were very capable Prime Ministers of our country. But we cannot compare Rahul Gandhi with them even if he is also from the same family. In my opinion, he is not capable to rule India. 

Though BJP members are mainly Hindu, there are very few Muslims too. Supporting a political party should not be based upon religious ground rather a party must be adjudged on the basis of their performance. Thus, if this government works for the country and the countrymen irrespective of any bias, if there is progress in every field, corruption decreases and the overall status seems hopeful then there is no reason to vote against it. The party is not against including people from the minority groups as members. The people from the minority groups need to think above religion and must trust a national party and join them to broaden its sphere and should not reject BJP only on the grounds of religion.     

Very interesting reply. It makes me surprise when you stated that Muslim members are also in BJP. I cannot believe it! Even if BJP is ready to accept the people of other religions, 98% are not ready to join in this party because people give higher priority to religion. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

Bharatiya Janatha Party is actually a religious party. All the members in this party are Hindus. But people who believe in other religions never can give support to Modi and his government. It is a fact that Modi is a good leader and he knows the way to rule the country. All Indians know that Nehru,  Rajiv Gandhi and Indira Gandhi were very capable Prime Ministers of our country. But we cannot compare Rahul Gandhi with them even if he is also from the same family. In my opinion, he is not capable to rule India. 

Though BJP members are mainly Hindu, there are very few Muslims too. Supporting a political party should not be based upon religious ground rather a party must be adjudged on the basis of their performance. Thus, if this government works for the country and the countrymen irrespective of any bias, if there is progress in every field, corruption decreases and the overall status seems hopeful then there is no reason to vote against it. The party is not against including people from the minority groups as members. The people from the minority groups need to think above religion and must trust a national party and join them to broaden its sphere and should not reject BJP only on the grounds of religion.     

Very interesting reply. It makes me surprise when you stated that Muslim members are also in BJP. I cannot believe it! Even if BJP is ready to accept the people of other religions, 98% are not ready to join in this party because people give higher priority to religion. 

If you don't believe then I cannot help it but fact will remain fact. You can check on Google and you will get to know. There are hardly six or seven Muslim members in BJP but the point is that they are there. M.J. Akbar is one of them. 

shampasaid

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

There are many plus points for Modi , like his single minded commitment, hard work and patriotism but the opposition which only wants to defame him and get power by hook or crook will see that he will never be able to work with absolute commitment.

I also feel that instead of giving word for word back, the BJP leaders should let the Congress and other politicians go on with their verbal tirade, ignore them and carry on with their work. The Congress has always maligned and abused others right from its leader Sonia Gandhi who uses choice abusive language and cries foul when she is at the receiving end. Modi should ignore the whole useless lot !

I agree. Modi must follow the adage ' let snarling dogs bark, but caravan must go on'

I can add some more Leadership qualities in Modi. Long term planning and focus. He will not entrust the jobs to others. Rather he himself will supervise the progress of the jobs. Other traits in Modi like risk taking made him Charismatic.  He is a thinker and analyzer. He is an innovator. " Make in India " is an example. In one word I would say that Modi is the best thing that happened to India after independence.

Not only make in India, skill India is also a good plan to skill peoples and increase earning. I think Modi have plan for every citizen of India.

Modi is Proactive. He will not for the things to happen. Rather he makes the things to happen. We all know that Modi is a great orator and a great communicator.. Midi is a highly organized leader. He will not hesitate to seek adivice from his Party members. He is the best political leader that India has ever seen.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Jincy Aby wrote:

If you don't believe it then I cannot help but fact will remain fact. You can check on Google and you will get to know. There are hardly six or seven Muslim members in BJP but the point is that they are there. M.J. Akbar is one of them. 

In fact there is a BJP minority committee which has quite a few prominent members that many are not aware of ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BJP_Minority_Morcha

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Why should we be apologists that the BJP is a Hindu party. What's wrong with it?  i have elucidated on this point in another thread. In Germany the Chanceller Merkel has said that Germany is a Christian nation and both the German political mainstream partys have the prefix Christian. Similarly the Australian PM has similarly said that Australia is a Christian nation and all other migrants must respect that.

We must remember that the inherent nature of Hinduism means safety for minorities.

MG Singh wrote:

Why should we be apologists that the BJP is a Hindu party. What's wrong with it?  i have elucidated on this point in another thread. In Germany the Chanceller Merkel has said that Germany is a Christian nation and both the German political mainstream partys have the prefix Christian. Similarly the Australian PM has similarly said that Australia is a Christian nation and all other migrants must respect that.

We must remember that the inherent nature of Hinduism means safety for minorities.

Almost all the developed western countries have a state religion and it has not made them intolerant or weaker , rather the population is happy and has no way of taking advantage of the system simply because there is no confusion like it is in our society.I feel the previous leaders purposely left it hanging because they could manipulate the masses as they wanted.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.