Donald Trump is presently the leader in the race for Republican nomination for president. He has fearlessly articulated some strong views on Muslims. He has called a halt to Muslims entering USA. Round up of all Muslims in America for verification and severe action against

Muslim terror groups including reprisels. Most Americans support him. Can India take leaf from Trumps book? Can the anti terror laws scrapped as appeasement be restored?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Honestly I dont trust Trump for a single minute because he is a very cunning business man at the end of the day and will look after his interests ! However, anti terror laws certainly need to be tightened here in India because we are much more open to terror attacks

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Donald Trump is ridiculous!! Being in democratic country, how can he say muslims are not allowed to enter in USA? 

I agree his views are strong and also agree that action against terrorism is necessary but  he cannot blame all muslims for terrorism and scrutinize them.

Very true. He is a businessman and all Republicans are very cunning and meant to think about themselves. He wont be able to do anything against Muslims. This is a tactic he is using to win the presidential race. 

usha manohar wrote:

Honestly I dont trust Trump for a single minute because he is a very cunning business man at the end of the day and will look after his interests ! However, anti terror laws certainly need to be tightened here in India because we are much more open to terror attacks

Yes I am agreed it is only election stunt. He is not speaking any thing about Pakistan who is major producer of terrorist.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes I am agreed it is only election stunt. He is not speaking any thing about Pakistan who is major producer of terrorist.

No I don't think it is an election stunt. He is articulating the feelings in America. Trump is not talking of nations , but communuties. When he castigates Muslims , Pakistan is included. He is worried of Pakistan Nukes. That is the reason he says the US must not leave Afghanistan to save Pak nukes falling into hands of ISI etc.

In the long run Donald Trump will be a good thing for  India with a weak  caste/ religious division.  But these are early days and anything can happen as the US electoion is very volatile. There is still many a slip between the cup and lip for Donald to be pr I hope friends can read my articles on Boddunan on Trump. But be sure that Trump articulates what the Americans feel now. He is American and will keep America's intersts in front not India's.

I simply don't comprehend any of his gibberish that he has been mouthing of late,then it is election time there.I hear echoes of 'smoke them out ' uttered by another infamous president. He must study history.It would do a world of good especially that chapter that indeliably records his country's role in promoting and spreading terror.Even the other day the otherwise peace-loving Obama inscrutably dump India to clear sale of F16! He is just trying to cash in on the widely perceived notion of Obama of being a weak president.He is not only threatening Muslims but also talking of coming hard on outsourcing which might jeopardize the careers of thousands of Indian.If such an illiberal person with a warped worldview is allowed to become prez,it would be catastrophic both for the USA and the rest of the world.No mate,we nothing to learn,only to unlearn if we unfortunately learned any!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Rather Americans cal learn much more from Indians. Indians are expert in the art of electioneering.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I simply don't comprehend any of his gibberish that he has been mouthing of late,then it is election time there.I hear echoes of 'smoke them out ' uttered by another infamous president. He must study history.It would do a world of good especially that chapter that indeliably records his country's role in promoting and spreading terror.Even the other day the otherwise peace-loving Obama inscrutably dump India to clear sale of F16! He is just trying to cash in on the widely perceived notion of Obama of being a weak president.He is not only threatening Muslims but also talking of coming hard on outsourcing which might jeopardize the careers of thousands of Indian.If such an illiberal person with a warped worldview is allowed to become prez,it would be catastrophic both for the USA and the rest of the world.No mate,we nothing to learn,only to unlearn if we unfortunately learned any!!

The lesson is to look after ones own country. Trump or Obama are not bothered about India, but America and that is why the lethal  F16 is being given to Pak. It is in America's interest to keep Pak on their side.

The Americans have also passed the Patriot act that gives sweeping powers of arrest and detention to the FBI and US police. Here we had two anti terror laws POTA< TADA which were scrapped on pressure from minority community. They were not against minorities , but against terrorism. It is nobodys fault if 99% of the terrorists caught are from minority community.  I wonder if you are aware where India is heading in next 2 years, with Bengal in front. I can't disclose further.

I frankly dont blame the Americans and American leaders for putting their country above everything else.If  an American citizen is harrassed in any part of the world , the government immediately springs into action ! Cut that back to what happens to our naval people taken over by Somali pirates...The poor ladies ( wives of the merchant navy officers who were kidnapped )  had to try and meet the former PM, Sonia Gandhi and others several times after almost 4 months , before anything was even thought of and finally the two of the officers  came back by escaping , not because our pathetic government helped.But if Rahul Gandi or any other political leader was taken by pirates I guess  things would have been different ! ..Let us not even compare our nation with America, they have their priorities right ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.