Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Presidential Front-runner criticized Donald Trump over his anti-Muslim rhetoric. According to Hillary Clinton, the remark of Donald Trump is offensive and dangerous. Participating in the last Democratic Presidential Debate in Miami, she raised her voice against Donald Trump by saying that the American people will never elect a President who insults Mexicans, Muslims, women and blacks. 

usha manohar wrote:

I frankly dont blame the Americans and American leaders for putting their country above everything else.If  an American citizen is harrassed in any part of the world , the government immediately springs into action ! Cut that back to what happens to our naval people taken over by Somali pirates...The poor ladies ( wives of the merchant navy officers who were kidnapped )  had to try and meet the former PM, Sonia Gandhi and others several times after almost 4 months , before anything was even thought of and finally the two of the officers  came back by escaping , not because our pathetic government helped.But if Rahul Gandi or any other political leader was taken by pirates I guess  things would have been different ! ..Let us not even compare our nation with America, they have their priorities right ..

The lesson from Trump is make your own country great, damm what world thinks. We are weak and even now 40 workers from Punjab are in ISI captivity in Iraq. Great Modi seems to have failed there.

Jincy Aby wrote:

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Presidential Front-runner criticized Donald Trump over his anti-Muslim rhetoric. According to Hillary Clinton, the remark of Donald Trump is offensive and dangerous. Participating in the last Democratic Presidential Debate in Miami, she raised her voice against Donald Trump by saying that the American people will never elect a President who insults Mexicans, Muslims, women and blacks. 

We will have to wait and see as we are only onlookers. But my info is that if hillary is nominated against Donald, she is a sure lower. She in any case represents big business. There is an anti democratic sentiment at present. Remember Reagon was similarly castigated, he won and broke the Soviet empire

It would be worthwhile to know how Reagan broke the Soviet Empire ?

vijay wrote:

Please read this 

http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/archives_roll/2004_07-09/sempa_reagan/sempa_reagan.html

Reagon deserves a lot of Credit for the breaking of the Evil Empire as he dubbed the USSR

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly I dont trust Trump for a single minute because he is a very cunning business man at the end of the day and will look after his interests ! However, anti terror laws certainly need to be tightened here in India because we are much more open to terror attacks

Yes I am agreed it is only election stunt. He is not speaking any thing about Pakistan who is major producer of terrorist.

No I don't think it is an election stunt. He is articulating the feelings in America. Trump is not talking of nations , but communuties. When he castigates Muslims , Pakistan is included. He is worried of Pakistan Nukes. That is the reason he says the US must not leave Afghanistan to save Pak nukes falling into hands of ISI etc.

It is good thing that he worried about Pakistan Nukes. But I think all Muslim community is not terrorist.

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Please read this 

http://www.unc.edu/depts/diplomat/archives_roll/2004_07-09/sempa_reagan/sempa_reagan.html

Reagon deserves a lot of Credit for the breaking of the Evil Empire as he dubbed the USSR

I feel that a united USSR would have been good for the world , both politically and economically ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Please read this 

A beautiful clarification. You made the things clear.  Dubbing USSR as evil empire by Reagan is justified.

anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly I dont trust Trump for a single minute because he is a very cunning business man at the end of the day and will look after his interests ! However, anti terror laws certainly need to be tightened here in India because we are much more open to terror attacks

Yes I am agreed it is only election stunt. He is not speaking any thing about Pakistan who is major producer of terrorist.

No I don't think it is an election stunt. He is articulating the feelings in America. Trump is not talking of nations , but communuties. When he castigates Muslims , Pakistan is included. He is worried of Pakistan Nukes. That is the reason he says the US must not leave Afghanistan to save Pak nukes falling into hands of ISI etc.

It is good thing that he worried about Pakistan Nukes. But I think all Muslim community is not terrorist.

I agree with you,but I will quote Satyapal Singh the Ex Commissioner of Police Mumbai. He stated " All Muslims are not terrorists, buy 99.5% of the terrorists caught are Muslim"

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Please read this 

I feel that a united USSR would have been good for the world , both politically and economically

Unfortunately USSR could not integrate all the nationalities like Cossacks, Muslims,  Arabs, Turks, Armenians and Christians. It broke because it was a historical aberration. There are many similarities with India which also is unable to integrate all the Hindu groups, Sikhs, Muslims , untouchables etc.  We have survived because the CIA and USA don't want India to break. The day the USA decides to break India like the plan John Dulles, CIA director made for USSR, India will be finished. There are plenty of disgruntled communities in India. After all the Chinese institute of Strategic Studies has foreecast breakup of India. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.