Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The first thing that Trump will do is he will abolish H1B Visa that allows US based companies appoint skilled workers from other countries to popularize himself among Americans. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

The first thing that Trump will do is he will abolish H1B Visa that allows US based companies appoint skilled workers from other countries to popularize himself among Americans. 

Looking at this from the American point of view it can be apreciated. India will suffer, but the obvious lesson is nation first. This is where we lag.My American GF is very happy with this, though it does not stop her from a holiday at the Mercure Resort with me.

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Looking at this from the American point of view it can be apreciated. India will suffer, but the obvious lesson is nation first. This is where we lag.My American GF is very happy with this, though it does not stop her from a holiday at the Mercure Resort with me.

This lesson does not work for Indians. Some of the so-called "Intellectuals" take pride  in talking against interest of India as they consider it will get them International recognition or even Awards.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

This lesson does not work for Indians. Some of the so-called "Intellectuals" take pride  in talking against interest of India as they consider it will get them International recognition or even Awards.

I agree with you. There is an excellent book which I have just read by Wendy Doniger titled " The Hindus, an Alternative History". In this book she states that educated Hindus are in the habit of denigrating Hinduism. these educated Indians seem to have a problem with Hindu India, but not with Muslim or Christian nations.

This is where we must take lessons from Donald Trump. He talks of " making America Great".  Why cant we do the same talking without fear and vote bank politics. Donald is not afraid to antagonize the Hispanics, Moslems and otehrs who he feels are pulling America down. He has just opined that " muslims hate us". here we have politics of fear and as pointed out by Wendy Doniger in her book, the Hindu elite is itself denigrating Hinduism. So sad.

If leaders put nation before all else, everything falls in line ! Here in India, we dont even have a uniform civil code , add to that the caste factor and of course the minority community, I doubt if other minorities are really considered given their small number. The country can go to dogs as long as Netas get elected by hook or crook ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

If leaders put nation before all else, everything falls in line ! Here in India, we dont even have a uniform civil code , add to that the caste factor and of course the minority community, I doubt if other minorities are really considered given their small number. The country can go to dogs as long as Netas get elected by hook or crook ,,

This is the bane of India, where Making India great is nothing. Vote banks is everything even if the constitution is violated. The denialof India as a Hindu nation is another. 

With the kind of love Trump is seizing upon to promote his candidacy will America survive ? He is packaging xenophobia, jingoism in the crudest manner possible negating all values America stands for. For example he

blasts his probable democrat rival Clinton like this: If she can not satisfy her husband how can she satisfy America! Please friends do not fall for pseudos! I would be hating myself if I have to take lessons of patriotism from Trump. He has been at this abominable game for all his selfish gains.

Look at it from the Arican pint of view.  There is palpable anger in America and Trump is articulating that. Picking up Trumps words selectively is not right for an Indian where worse things are said. In Indian elections. I don't want to clutter this page by quoting some most crude and offensive comments. Remember, he is NOT a lover of India, but his fearless call of a spade is a spade needed here.

Further the election results for nomination are out today for 5 states  and Donald Trump is way ahead of his rivals. This shows he has big support among Americans and his rhetoric about Muslims is accepted.  This is the Lesson to draw.One should not forget that his latest statement is that he will like Indians to continue to study in US universities as he wants intelligent people to come to USA.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.