Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:

With the kind of love Trump is seizing upon to promote his candidacy will America survive ? He is packaging xenophobia, jingoism in the crudest manner possible negating all values America stands for. For example he

blasts his probable democrat rival Clinton like this: If she can not satisfy her husband how can she satisfy America! Please friends do not fall for pseudos! I would be hating myself if I have to take lessons of patriotism from Trump. He has been at this abominable game for all his selfish gains.

Hi mate ! are you aware of any politician anywhere ( including Gandhi) who do NOT play abominable selfish games to win? So why hold Trump guilty. In any case he has won 4 out of 5 states today and is well on way for nomination. Cheers to him!

Don't bracket him with Gandhi! They are two poles apart. Even the latest statement about Indians which makes you cringingly admiring he uses the words not "to be kicked out".Just think of the brash arrogance of the man. He is foul-mouthed,deeply offensive and divisive. America is a melting pot of diverse cultutes.Let him understand that first. The closest one I can compare him with is Hitler who similiarly exploited the fad,phobias,fantasies and plain paranoia of the Germans to come to power and what happened is history. It is ironical that Merkel today is more accommodating in granting humanitarian asylum to Syrian and other refugees!!!

From what I have gathered from my son, living in new York and other relatives Trump is loved by s certain section of American society which is racist and flashy like him, apparently there are some Indians too who support him. But the vast majority of educated youngsters he is simply a joke  r who cannot be ignored nor accepted 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Trump for all his faults is on the road to nomination. To my mind he looks like Reagan, who also mad outlandish statements on the Evil Empire ( USSR)> He won, I wonder whether Donald can similarly win against the ISI, if he is President. Time will tell

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.