The topic is locked.

Some of the senior members know me here. Boddunan played  a best role in my life. when I used to feel lonely and no work to do then it gave me a hope and inspiration and finally I could earn few cheques from it and some knowledge. I was also one of the top writers. I became a content writer, article writer, web content writer, Technical Writer through boddunan. After 2 years of working in boddunan I  started getting writing projects and earned some bugs and I got confidence on myself. All these  happen due to boddunan and its scheme of working. with this confidence I got job and has no time to spend with boddunan. but whenever i get time I at least used to visit it as it is the main made me a perfect professional. I joined boddunan in year 2010 ending. Now after 5 years I got free time to again spend with it. but it has completely changed. There is no much interesting forums, As there is no revenue sharing so people are not much interested in working here. From long am seeing only one person is winning the leader of the board. There are no scheme for article writing. as earlier boddunan used to conduct that people have to writer 10 articles on given topics and they need to nominate 5 among them. and according to the quality and vote they will get the price money and article money. some time boddunan used to keep caption writing. like this it used to conduct many contests also. but now what happen. Just plainly it is going on. I feel very bored working here.

I wish boddunan family, moderators and admin think about the point which I have mentioned here and take good decision for further  development of future of boddunan.

Thank you

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You have been here for a week now or less than that and you are already finding it boring ?? but for the rest of us who post regularly here , it is not so ..If it was boring we would not be here !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Compare to earlier now it is boring. there is no competition nothing. This is what I mean.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

All the active members are enjoying every bit of Forums. For me, retaining Forums is more than enough.Other things whether they are there or not doesn't make any difference

I am most surprised to read Boddunan is boring. I find it an interesting site, more than Hubpages, where I also write. In fact article writing on boddunan is both a challenge and a pleasure. I should know because I wrote off and on on some 40 sites including academiaresearch.com

I agree with Sarala's comments. Forum has become captive to a particular school of thought and limited members participate in it. The views remain same and usually are old wine in new bottle. Administration should revive earlier forums and introduce new ones to attract wider participation. Reward money should be increased and quality defined. The site is old and known and can be branded or it will soon mature and decline. False praise can be misleading

Compare to earlier now it is boring. there is no competition nothing. This is what I mean....

I would rather not have that kind of unhealthy competition and posting for points ! I only wish we had more members and more varied discussions instead of one kind only ! Other than that I definitely would not want to go back .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Boddunan is an interesting site especially when we participate in forum activity. But if our main aim is money, it is not a good site to earn. Nobody can earn enough money in accordance with their hard-work. Sometimes the members are very active in forum. But they select only one person as a level 1 leader and 4 members as level 2 leaders. The other top members are getting only Rs.10 even if their performance is excellent. The site is not going in accordance with the FAQ. Therefore, the team members should make some changes in FAQ. Otherwise, it will mislead the new members who do not know the current rules of this site.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

The weekly leader is selected only because of points , no other consideration ! The said member has enough time on hand and can post almost the entire day, which most of us cannot do...I agree that there shd be a rota system so that others get a chance too , or else it is demotivating especially when you work hard on your posts !

If a member has lot of time is it a crime ? It's a question of convenience. One can always suggest what are the other points to be taken in to consideration for becoming a weekly leader.

Well i don't know about others but what i think is that i never ever feel bored in boddunan because of forum. Because here in the forum i get more and different types of knowledge based on different and various types of things and personal life.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.