The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The quality of posts should also be taken into consideration. Answering every post, passing harsh remarks on persons who cannot defend themselves on the forum like saying someone is a terrorist ad should be whipped or abusing a  particular community should be discouraged and not rewarded. Some system can be worked out. Moderators should act neutral and not be  seen outdoing members in negativity. 

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:

All the active members are enjoying every bit of Forums. For me, retaining Forums is more than enough.Other things whether they are there or not doesn't make any difference

Babu saroj wrote:

Well i don't know about others but what i think is that i never ever feel bored in boddunan because of forum. Because here in the forum i get more and different types of knowledge based on different and various types of things and personal life.

You are right, boddunan is a best site to improve our knowledge. We are getting lots of new information from other members' postings. This is a good site to enjoy our life by participating different activities. We also can use this site to make some pocket money also. The site is not a boring one.

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
Babu saroj wrote:

Well i don't know about others but what i think is that i never ever feel bored in boddunan because of forum. Because here in the forum i get more and different types of knowledge based on different and various types of things and personal life.

People are different in thinking. Each of them have their own opinion. People who like this site do not like to leave from here. They always try to contribute their knowledge here. If members are not satisfied with the rules and regulations of boddunan, they have right to leave from here. They also have the right to come back and continue their contributions.

I am here for the last few months and have enjoyed every bit of it. There is a good scope to earn money through article writing. It depends upon the users how one wants to use this site and accordingly one can invest his/her time in writing.

shampasaid

It totally depends on how one looks at things, I would not say it is boring, but it has become rather monotonous with respect to the type of discussions and the aggressive way certain members try to force their agenda! To each his own!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

rambabu wrote:

If a member has lot of time is it a crime ? It's a question of convenience. One can always suggest what are the other points to be taken in to consideration for becoming a weekly leader.

I agree. Picking up on a silly aspect of one member leading the pack is childish. People who are criticizing can suggest which site they feel is good > I will give a reply. Otherwise complaining about the site is childish. Nobody is holding this person on the site , there  are 100 other sites, go there, but that requires courage.

Boddunan is one of the legit sites I have seen and I find it very useful especially the discussions on a variety of issues. I am glad that it is my first platform for article writing. But I am not fully active here for last few months, because of some other commitments and time constraints, but I always try to login here daily and read posts in the discussion forum. I am quite happy to be here whenever I am free. Still I feel that if the Admin can introduce some healthy contests, etc., it will motivate the members. 

I am new to Boddunan, but I have been enjoying the forums right now. although I am not very involved into the forums, I try to find time and go through it. But the forums help me gain more knowledge, so many things I am not aware about but not I have been able to keep myself updated.

Boddunan boring or its forum? I think the absence of variety in topics is pronounced these days. We have the same topic disguised under different titles discussed all over again! It is quite true that in earlier times there were quite a few reward- based competitions attracting greater participation and generating a lot of interest among members. The spirit of forum was also warm. I wish better days for our site!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.