The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

The quality of posts should also be taken into consideration. Answering every post, passing harsh remarks on persons who cannot defend themselves on the forum like saying someone is a terrorist ad should be whipped or abusing a  particular community should be discouraged and not rewarded. Some system can be worked out. Moderators should act neutral and not be  seen outdoing members in negativity. 

You are right, points should be on the basis of the quality of our postings. Do not use forum to degrade other members. Treat each member as a human.

Thank you said by: vijay
Jincy Aby wrote:
rambabu wrote:

All the active members are enjoying every bit of Forums. For me, retaining Forums is more than enough.Other things whether they are there or not doesn't make any difference

You are the most active member and the number 1 forum supporter of boddunan. From your activities, one can understand so easily about your interest in forum postings. 

Thank you said by: rambabu
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I am here for the last few months and have enjoyed every bit of it. There is a good scope to earn money through article writing. It depends upon the users how one wants to use this site and accordingly one can invest his/her time in writing.

Boddunan gives opportunities to its members to earn money. If they have time and interest they can utilize this opportunity to make money. 

Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I am most surprised to read Boddunan is boring. I find it an interesting site, more than Hubpages, where I also write. In fact article writing on boddunan is both a challenge and a pleasure. I should know because I wrote off and on on some 40 sites including academiaresearch.com

Boddunan is one of the best sites for writing articles. Members who have lots of free time can spend their time to write quality articles. But it is not possible for ladies especially after marriage. Most of the time they are busy with family and children. 

You are absolutely right. I have worked on three/four sites and realised that for home makers freelancing from home is very difficult. Though it seems we have ample time to invest, while going to bed we realise we did nothing very constructive on our writing platform. The time gets invested in cooking, answering every door bell, attend phone calls, other unlimited chores and attending the requirements of the family members. Ultimately, minimum writing is done on regular basis.

shampasaid

the number of ads carried by the site have gone up significantly but the rewards for participating in forum and for writing articles is not increased to attract still more participation.

vijay wrote:

the number of ads carried by the site have gone up significantly but the rewards for participating in forum and for writing articles is not increased to attract still more participation.

This point was raised with hubpages also. The answer is that sites are out to make money and if one really wants to make money, one should launch his own site.

It surely is a crude answer. Can a website operate on its founder alone. It has to have participation from visitors and that brings ads. So properly sharing is a normal gesture. 

well it depends upon one's mental condition of a particular day, because not every day will be a good day when one will be feeling awesomeness, there will be some day when one will feel bored and tired, so do one of our member is going through this and for this we don't have to worry, she will be OK after few days. 

bhuyali saroj

MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

This point was raised with hubpages also. The answer is that sites are out to make money and if one really wants to make money, one should launch his own site.

May I know how we can make money with our own site? I know that number of people who have own site are making money with google adsense. But it is not easy to get approval from adsense. Getting approval is according to the traffic of our site.

Jincy Aby wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

May I know how we can make money with our own site? I know that number of people who have own site are making money with google adsense. But it is not easy to get approval from adsense. Getting approval is according to the traffic of our site.

One has to try and feed the details into google and you will get names of people who can help get approval from adsense. Along with adsense you can also take Ads from Chitika.com. I have both these for my personal blog  on google and word press.

Thank you said by: Jincy Aby
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.