Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
vijay wrote:

Unfortunately for many women they have no choice even on today's age.

I little bit disagree with you because now a day women have so many chances to go outside and live their life on their own merit

where?what about villages of India? I am from a village in Punjab where my father owns land. There is no freedom for woman. Its the same all over India. 

I agree on you but it is women fault that she don't want to face the bitterness of this world by leaving her husband house. 

Why do you blame a woman? Blame the system which did not allow women to be educated, blame the use of physical strength upon women and blame the practice of making the daughters think that marriage is the only important thing in life and once married then one has to tolerate every kind of pain inflicted upon her in the matrimonial home. The women who have the guts they do protest but still, the percentage is very low. This can be changed only when the parents and the society change their mentality about daughters and the females as a whole.

That's what i am trying to say, that if woman stand by herself then there will be no one who will do anything wrong with them 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.