Parents play a vital role in shaping and inculcating good habits in their formative years. A child's behavior is shaped by numerous factors.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/kleverkidin-/7-effective-ways-to-promo_b_9435726.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very true parents play very important role in shaping their child. Most. Important point I liked in this article is about being a rile model for your child. I agree to this one. If parents misbehave in front if their kids, then kids are definitely going to grasp such behavior. However sometimes, environment affect the behavior of child as well. Even though parents fulfill their role as being good parents, surroundings like friends, classmates,etc can inculcate the bad behavior in a child
Bajirao wrote:Very true parents play very important role in shaping their child. Most. Important point I liked in this article is about being a rile model for your child. I agree to this one. If parents misbehave in front if their kids, then kids are definitely going to grasp such behavior. However sometimes, environment affect the behavior of child as well. Even though parents fulfill their role as being good parents, surroundings like friends, classmates,etc can inculcate the bad behavior in a child
True. Parents are the first Role model of a child. Generally many parents underestimate a child's learning abilities. They think that Children cannot understand the things going on in the family. This is a misconception and far from truth. The fact is, Children can very well understand and imitate.

Parents are the ones who are most responsible for shaping their child's future as they are the ones who pass their genes to the child and also the way they behave and conduct themselves is copied by the child. So it is upto the parents on how the kids turn out to be.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yeah we all know that if we want our child to the best in behaviour then it is our duty to make him/her understand the importance of good behaviour in the society 

bhuyali saroj

Some times even if parents teach good values to their children, some children don't turn to be good person, either they get involved into bad habits or into criminal activities. In such cases, I think environment is responsible. Children spend most of the time in school or with their friends, as compared to with their parents. Such bad environment influence the child to adopt the wrong path.

Environment in and out of the home too contribute largely to a Child's behavior. But, the very first aspect to be taken care of is to take care of the environment in the Home. It's here the first lessons of communication skills, the child learns. The other aspects to be taken care of are, giving responsibilities, especially teens, age- appropriate responsibilities gradually  to the  children. Child upbringing is a tight rope walk.

the parent should keep their children in that environment which speaks only goodness and teaches lesson about humanity

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

the parent should keep their children in that environment which speaks only goodness and teaches lesson about humanity

Is such a thing ever possible? Also is it practical to lock the child up in an atmosphere that I'd artificial goodness and humanity, when we all know that the outside reality is harsh, it is better that the child learns to distinguish between what is positive and what is negative and learns the basics while interacting with the outside world

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Child upbringing Yields good results only when the child is allowed to  interact withe outside world. Before that, the parents should provide a congenial atmosphere in the home.

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Is such a thing ever possible? Also is it practical to lock the child up in an atmosphere that I'd artificial goodness and humanity, when we all know that the outside reality is harsh, it is better that the child learns to distinguish between what is positive and what is negative and learns the basics while interacting with the outside world

at least at home we can teach them about humanity, good values. and we should make our child so strong that nobody can push our child to the bad and wrong path. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.