Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True, parents are the biggest influence upon children which shapes them but I think it's not all. Shaping of a child is also based upon school, friends, surroundings and environment within the family among all the family members.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

True, parents are the biggest influence upon children which shapes them but I think it's not all. Shaping of a child is also based upon school, friends, surroundings and environment within the family among all the family members.

I agree. Besides parents, Teachers do have a role in shaping the children. But, the role of teachers comes later. Parents are the first teachers of a child. There are no better Teachers than the parents. There are no better educational institutions than the Home.

yeah parents are main cause of shaping the child life because if the root is strong then it is very hard to lay down the tree or to make him fall down easily  

bhuyali saroj

While it is true that Parents play a vital role in shaping up a child's behaviour, it is essential to take certain important steps to ensure a right behaviour in their kids. Children learn a lot from their Parents. So this is the first aspect to be given utmost importance. Other aspects are, parents should learn to appreciate the good things in the kid and adjust with their shortcomings. At the same time giving responsibilities, frequent communication with the child are equally important.

i have seen many parents forcing their child to become this and that which the parents wants their child to be, is this the parents role to force their child to be. 

bhuyali saroj

No. Certainly it's not ideal parenting. Ideal Parenting has been discussed with all details by many members. Have a look at them.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.