The topic is locked.

how many of us think that India will win this 20-20 world cup after losing his 1st match against NEW ZEALAND or say whom do you think, who is going to win this world cup.

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well frankly saying i fully support West Indies because they are strong and as well as entertaining 

bhuyali saroj

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

shampasaid

I think we shouldn't support team just because the team is from our country we should support that team who plays good and do hardwork to win, even if the team losses we shouldn't stop supporting them 

bhuyali saroj

Well,we need to be very optimistic and support our team.  We need to use the social media to highlight areas of concern, as lack of application of batsmen.

I hope India wins this world cup. I agree the other teams are hardworking and better than ours but we are nothing less than them. With more hardwork and dedication, we might win the cup. Hope for the best.

The answer at least,theoretically, YES. India, just needs to win the remaining three games.That's easier said than done. If by any chance,  the match is abandoned by rain, will go against India.More importantly, beating teams like Pakistan, Bangladesh and Australia in succession would require far classier performance.Hence, in my opinion the chances for India to win World Cup, 2016 are bleak.

Personally I feel India wont win this cup. frankly the team needed a new captain, maybe things may have been better.

MG Singh wrote:

Personally I feel India wont win this cup. frankly the team needed a new captain, maybe things may have been better.

I agree with you. There are very remote chances of winning the World Cup. I don't think, changing the captain is essential. But there should be a Change in the attitude in the entire team. I'm of the firm opinion, complacency has played a major rule in ruining the chances of winning the cup.

MG Singh wrote:Personally I feel India wont win this cup. frankly the team needed a new captain, maybe things may have been better

I think having a separate captain for test and odi,t20. Changing the dressing room calmness. I think there should be only one captain and who is Virat kholi 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
MG Singh wrote:Personally I feel India wont win this cup. frankly the team needed a new captain, maybe things may have been better

I think having a separate captain for test and odi,t20. Changing the dressing room calmness. I think there should be only one captain and who is Virat kholi 

Virat Kohli was the vice captain. Did it make any difference ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.