The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Chris Gayle will decide who will win the World Cup by his performance and not by us arm chair critics !!!

vijay wrote:

Chris Gayle will decide who will win the World Cup by his performance and not by us arm chair critics !!!

In what way Chris Gayle will decide who will win the World Cup, when West Indies is not in India's group ?

Is it pre-decided that World Cup will be won by teams in India's group ? then it is a case of group fixing.

A baseless statement.

Coming from you it is a complement, thank you. Pl take curd and rice as advocated in another post to understand the meaning behind my post which made you react rather than respond.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

In what way Chris Gayle will decide who will win the World Cup, when West Indies is not in India's group ?

But i think if the gayle strom continues to fire like that then it will be impossible for other teams to win this world cup.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

But i think if the gayle strom continues to fire like that then it will be impossible for other teams to win this world cup.

Why talk about other teams? We are discussing about the chances of winning the World cup by India

India may have to face West Indies and in his devastating form Gayle can blow India out of the World Cup. Now pl do not say that West Indies are not in India group. Also pl do not decide what members who eat curd and rice want to discuss.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

Everybody will join to wish India Good luck and cheer them. Jai Ho !!!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.