The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Today is the biggest match in Indian cricket history as India losses his first match and whereas about pakistan won his first match. let see who wins, but i personally want India to win.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:

Today is the biggest match in Indian cricket history as India losses his first match and whereas about pakistan won his first match. let see who wins, but i personally want India to win.

That's a wishful thinking. Know that for India , it's do or die match. If India loses this match or due to interruption of Match due to rain, India has to go back. Weather reports say, there is a possibility of rain.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

That's a wishful thinking. Know that for India , it's do or die match. If India loses this match or due to interruption of Match due to rain, India has to go back. Weather reports say, there is a possibility of rain.

Yeah the weather report says that there will be rain today and which is a bad news for all Indian as india is desperate to win this match

bhuyali saroj

It was raining but now the match is about to start. Hope it doesn't rain again and interrupt the game! All the Best India!

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

It was raining but now the match is about to start. Hope it doesn't rain again and interrupt the game! All the Best India!

India won the toss and chose to field. There are no changes in the team. Be on the line. I'll be  updating every half hour

Honestly it hardly matters to me , who wins or who loses . in fact with the kind of atmosphere we have with Pakistan, we shd have nothing to do with them until relationships become cordial. No doubt things have become far better now after Modi took over but far from normal or cordial..either way, for those die hard cricket fans all the best and happy watching !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India has won so congrats to each and every Indian. This was not 20-20 match but 18-18 match. Loved Kohli's batting.

shampasaid

India won the match but still India is in number 3 position. 1st is New Zealand 2nd is Pakistan. 

bhuyali saroj

If India shows allround performance in the upcoming game then definitely India will win the world cup.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

If India shows allround performance in the upcoming game then definitely India will win the world cup.

Everyone has to perform well and they must maintain a good run rate then I think no one can stop India from winning the trophy.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.