The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Dwarakanathan wrote:

If India shows allround performance in the upcoming game then definitely India will win the world cup.

Everyone has to perform well and they must maintain a good run rate then I think no one can stop India from winning the trophy.

Yeah now India have to concentrate more on good run rate and that will come only if India wins his all left matches

bhuyali saroj

The win on Pakistan has helped Team India proves that. it has learned lessons. Though it's a herculean task as it appears to be, Team India with its Team work that has been displayed in the match against Pak, is capable of turning the table. Remember Cricket is a game of uncertainties.

i think the match which is to be played with Bangladesh, can turn the table if India wins this match with huge margin.

bhuyali saroj

Yes. Match against Bangladesh Wii decide the future of India. But Bangladesh is capable of creating upsets. anyhow let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

Everybody will join to wish India Good luck and cheer them. Jai Ho !!!!

It is voice of my sixth sense that India will won this tournament. Batting fielding and bowling all are nice one. Did you watch catch by Pandya?

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Being an Indian I strongly stand by my country and hope for the best. Yes, the first match went wrong but with utmost dedication our cricketers can turn the contest in their favour. All the Best to India!

Yes I am with you, team India only lost one match to tournament. Tomorrow is match with Pakistan, watch it I will also watch it, our collective wishes certainly work.

Everybody will join to wish India Good luck and cheer them. Jai Ho !!!!

It is voice of my sixth sense that India will won this tournament. Batting fielding and bowling all are nice one. Did you watch catch by Pandya?

Yes, I watched the fantastic catch taken by Pandya. Call me a crazy man. But I watch every match. Right now, I'm watching the Match between Bangladesh and South Africa.

Indian players have immense talent and our best wishes will definitely make them lift the winning trophy.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Indian players have immense talent and our best wishes will definitely make them lift the winning trophy.

I agree with you. Right now, India's position, though looks, the chances for lifting the World Cup are bleak, We all know the quality of resilience in Team India. It can spring back in to its original form. 

rambabu wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I agree with you. Right now, India's position, though looks, the chances for lifting the World Cup are bleak, We all know the quality of resilience in Team India. It can spring back in to its original form. 

our best wishes to team India, but i see a bright face for west indies to lift this 2016 world cup

bhuyali saroj

I feel India will surely win the world cup as last time they could not win so at least to win this time they will practice very strongly and win the match. I have complete confidence, anyway let us wait.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.