The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

India is one match away from missing the finals and has many to win to reach there. All we can do is wish all the best.

Tomorrow that is Wednesday , the Match between India AND Bangladesh will decide the eligible Teams for Semis. Till then let's wait.

rambabu wrote:

Tomorrow that is Wednesday , the Match between India AND Bangladesh will decide the eligible Teams for Semis. Till then let's wait.

yeah, but i think this is the best chance for India to get his run rate increase and come 2nd at the point table. so India should bat first if he wins the toss. and whereas about Bangladesh his two main players are sitting outside which makes a big difference.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

yeah, but i think this is the best chance for India to get his run rate increase and come 2nd at the point table. so India should bat first if he wins the toss. and whereas about Bangladesh his two main players are sitting outside which makes a big difference.

yes it is right that two players of Bangladesh suspended, but remember cricket is game of uncertainty, every thing is possible.

anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

yes it is right that two players of Bangladesh suspended, but remember cricket is game of uncertainty, every thing is possible.

The most interesting Match between India and Bangladesh will be held at M. Chinnaswami stadium, Bengalure at 7.30 pm . Wednesday. This match is going to decide status of India in the T20 World cup 2016

hope India will win this match with a good run rate as well because more than winning India needs a good run rate 

bhuyali saroj

It goes without saying. India has to go up in Group 2 in order to get the Berth for Semi final. But remember , today India faces Bangladesh. India may win , but Bangladesh will not lose that easily. In this process, we may not get a good run rate.. But Captain Dhoni, I'm sure must have drawn a strategy to deal wight Bangladesh. 

yes yes yes !!!! India won from Bangladesh but still India's run rate is not upto that mark to get qualified into semi-final.  

bhuyali saroj

India has to win against Australia in group 2. Till then India's position cannot be confirmed for Semi finals.

Hereafter every game for India is a k.o. match. BEST OF LUCK.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.