The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

As Gavaskar said that Bangladesh batsmen tried glamour shot which was not required at all. So, they lost because of their inexperience. Though India won, their performance was not at all up to the mark.

Yes I am agree with, team India won but not like a champion. he done some mistake in this match. 

Every time  winning like a champion is not possible. many factors are to be taken in to consideration. For example pitch conditions, weather conditions and the crowd behavior play a vital role in preventing even a champion like India in its original form.

In my view, India's win on Bangladesh, though by a single run, is no less than a Great Win.

yes not doubt result of match is not based on any single factor. yes India won and it is great if it is great what you say to 4 victory of Neziland? 

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

As Gavaskar said that Bangladesh batsmen tried glamour shot which was not required at all. So, they lost because of their inexperience. Though India won, their performance was not at all up to the mark.

Yes I am agree with, team India won but not like a champion. he done some mistake in this match. 

Every time  winning like a champion is not possible. many factors are to be taken in to consideration. For example pitch conditions, weather conditions and the crowd behavior play a vital role in preventing even a champion like India in its original form.

In my view, India's win on Bangladesh, though by a single run, is no less than a Great Win.

Obviously, last three balls made India look like a champion but during the early part of the game India's performance was shabby. Still, every Indian knows that it may happen like that with any team but India has the strength and the spirit to come back and perform like a champion.

I am also wishing that India will perform after 3 hours against Aus. like a champion, So we can watch more match of team India.

India vs Australia just wait for the victory of India against Australia

bhuyali saroj

India won the match courtesy Virat Kohli. What a marvellous performance by him! 

shampasaid

Virat  played superbly to take India into semi finals.

As it stands India is a sure shot winner.

India is now qualified for Semifinals of WC. If this saga goes on, nothing can stop India to win the Championship. Thanks to Kohli's Masterly Batting and Dhoni's Leadership.

Yes !! India are now at the semis, he will face west indies, well played the last hope Virat 

bhuyali saroj

As I was saying that Cricket is a Game of uncertainties, it proved once again in the case of India. One defeat has been utilized by Team India to its advantage and sprang back. A great performance indeed.

Leaving virat and yuvraj, i don't think anyone is performing well in batting order. To win this world cup especially in T20 a strong batting line-up is needed. How many times will Virat will save India.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.