The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Babu saroj wrote:Leaving virat and yuvraj, i don't think anyone is performing well in batting order. To win this world cup especially in T20 a strong batting line-up is needed. How many times will Virat will save India.
It's a  mistake to think that India won the match only due to Virat Kohli. No game can be won by a single man. It's a Team work. Remember a Bowler can't be effective without the support of Strong fielding.

rambabu wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:Leaving virat and yuvraj, i don't think anyone is performing well in batting order. To win this world cup especially in T20 a strong batting line-up is needed. How many times will Virat will save India.
It's a  mistake to think that India won the match only due to Virat Kohli. No game can be won by a single man. It's a Team work. Remember a Bowler can't be effective without the support of Strong fielding.

i am sorry sir, but whatever you say sir, but truth is that and many will agree with me that only for Virat today India got the chance to play in semi-finals.

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
rambabu wrote:

i am sorry sir, but whatever you say sir, but truth is that and many will agree with me that only for Virat today India got the chance to play in semi-finals.

What about Dhoni's  strategy ? What about Yuvi's contribution ?. It is the total contribution of the Team that made India reach Semifinals. Kohli is a part of the total Team work.

It would be INDIA VS NEW ZEALAND Final.

And India will win World Cup.

It is difficult to beat Indian Team in India.

This Indian Team is making it nearly impossible to beaten by any country.

Want to make each day Accountable

Let's see. Now Group A and Group B Teams were decided. If the Final is between India and New Zealand, I predict India will win T20. The basis for my prediction is Team India's track record. Additionally, India will have the added advantage of Home ground.,

Before we think of final, India has a strong roadblock in the name of West Indies

bhuyali saroj

N need to think of WI. Only thing India has to think is it should play its original game as it plays always.

Dhoni is also performing well both is batting and keeping. yesterday he send 3 Aus. to pavallion.

rambabu wrote:
Yes cricket is team game, one player can't won match. Virat and Yuvraj is doing well but don't forgot last over of Pandey against BD.

Babu saroj wrote:Before we think of final, India has a strong roadblock in the name of West Indies
It is cricket dear, Afganistan Beat WI

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.