The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

WI no doubt is a formidable side. But, in the Super Ten league matches, it tasted a defeat in the hands of midget Afghanistan. But it is a thing that happens in cricket, known for its Uncertainties. Anyhow, today is the first semifinal . encounter between England and New Zealand. Let's wait and see. I'm sure there will be a plenty of upsets and surprises.

well i am saying all of you the result, today NEW ZEALAND will win 101% just wait and see.

bhuyali saroj

Without seeing the outcome of England NewZealand match, at this stage predictions are not proper. Gavaskar said in this championship no body is a favorite,

as far as i am concerned i have seen very clearly New Zealand and England matches in this T20 world cup, and i come to this point that New Zealand has that capability that he can raise the world cup in his hands and whereas about England his bowling line-up is not up to that mark to win this world cup.  

bhuyali saroj

May be or may not be. What I wanted to drive home is the point that for today, let's enjoy the Match. Then after seeing today's match, we can get a clue or two to have an idea about second semifinal match between WI and India. Both the teams have their strong points and weak points as well.

whereas about India vs West Indies i know that India is gonna have lots of pressure they know that the West Indies is a very good site especially when it comes about T20. 

bhuyali saroj

At this stage of the tournament, every team will feel pressure. And know, WI will be having more pressure because in the league matches, WI too tasted failure. Additionally WI is aware how India overcame all the hindrances and reached Semifinal.                                   

today we all will be tasting the flavour of sixes because today is the semi-finale between India and West Indies. i am fully supporting India and i also know, how much West Indies are capable especially in T20

bhuyali saroj

Match is continue. Batsmen dome their job well but bowlers are giving enough runs. Let us see what will be final result.

India was  beaten by 7 wickets. wi in Finals.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.