Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Today Modi came in my city, Modi was present with all his/her candidate of BJP. I have been privileged to see him  in front of my eyes, yes there is full protection by different kinds of forces. 

bhuyali saroj

The fact is BJP will be getting very few seats in these elections. This will be a drawback to increase seats in Rajya Sabha. The crucial test will be UP and Punjab. Their rout in Punjab is sure and in UP in case all gang up against BJP , result similar to Bihar is expected.This is sad, but the fact is in 2+ years of rule, nothing much has changed and election manifesto is on back bench.

Babu saroj wrote:

Today Modi came in my city, Modi was present with all his/her candidate of BJP. I have been privileged to see him  in front of my eyes, yes there is full protection by different kinds of forces. 

I met Modi when he came to Abu Dhabi. I will say he has a magnetic personality

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Modi is a strong decisive Leader. A " Doer". People of India invested immense trust on his Charismatic trait.

He is very fast proving himself to be a boneless wonder! Cite a single achievement except endless acronyms! Come elections he and his party would dispatched to their right places!

Making India Congress mukht is sapping away all his energy. 

Of course one can always criticize.

I am highlighting Narendra Modi's achievements/performances post his becoming PM. Will keep editing based on inputs/comments.

Yoga Day: After Modi's appeal, United Nations to declare June 21 as World Yoga Day today

Jan Dhan Yojna11.5 crore Jan Dhan accounts opened; most of India is banked: Jaitley - The Times of India

World Record: Jan Dhan Yojana features in Guinness Book of World Records with 11.5 cr bank accounts

Swacch Bharat: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan: Success Stories of a Few Villages 

31.8 Lacs Toilets built by Modi govt as part of Swacch Bharat: Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan: PM Modi govt builds 7.1 lakh toilets in January - Firstpost

World Bank investment: World Bank to invest $1 bn in Swacch Bharat campaign

Billion Dollars Investment by JapanJapan's SoftBank to Invest $10 Billion in India; Snapdeal to Get $627 Million - NDTV

Steps to Improve productivity (When did you see this): Page on attendance.gov.in

Benefiting the NRI'sMerger of PIO’s into OCI cards- Modi’s gift to NRI’s - Y-Axis News

Make in India:
 AT&T upbeat over Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Digital India project - The Economic Times
&
Ikea responds to Modi's Make In India call; to double sourcing by 2020

Speed of Doing Business in IndiaEase of doing business: No certificate of commencement required for private companies - The Economic Times

Reduced LPG Price to 3 yr low: New Years gift from Modi Govt! Rate of non-subsidised LPG cut by Rs 43.50 per cylinder

Pahal Yojana (LPG subsidy in bank a/c): India's LPG cash subsidy in bank a/c among largest cash transfer schemes in world - The Times of India

Defense Projects speed up: 
Centre gives nod to defence projects worth Rs 80,000 crore

FDI ImprovementCabinet clears 100% FDI in Railways infrastructure, 49% in defence

Bullet Trains: Wheels   get moving on Mumbai-Ahmedabad bullet train; interim report submitted  |  Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Better Neighbours
Nepal: Narendra Modi and the Nepal-India Relationship
Bhutan: Indian PM Modi's visit puts Bhutan in the spotlight - Global Risk Insights

Improved Foreign Relations'Modi's efforts for good foreign relations paying off' - The Times of India

India's commercial legislationWorld Bank Team Visits India to Help Improve Country's 'Doing Business' Ranking

Successful Relationship with Russia:http://www.narendramodi.in/joint...

Ammendments to Juvenile ActModi Cabinet approves amendments to Juvenile Justice Act

Stipend for Research Scholars: Indian research scholars welcome big bonanza in stipends

Increased Tourism: Visa on arrival: India sees 421.6% jump in tourist arrivals in December - The Times of India

Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: PM Modi launches 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' campaign, says female foeticide is a sign of 'mental illness' - The Times of India

Railway Ticket Home Delivery & Other initiatives: Indian Railways: 5 new initiatives by the authority

Navy for the future: Govt approves construction of 7 stealth frigates, 6 nuclear-powered submarines

Modi got our nurses back from Iraq: Modi monitored India's efforts for release of Kerala nurses

Coal Auction: Coal auction: Govt upbeat of earning more revenue than CAG's loss estimate of Rs 1.86L cr

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

BJP has done better than the government of the yes man of Gandhi family,namely Manmohan Singh. But a lot has to be done and BJP promuse of removing Article 370, uniform civil code and other things hzve to be addressed

MG Singh wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

Have you got the chance to talk with him.

bhuyali saroj

MG Singh wrote:

BJP has done better than the government of the yes man of Gandhi family,namely Manmohan Singh. But a lot has to be done and BJP promuse of removing Article 370, uniform civil code and other things hzve to be addressed

All the promises made by BJP will be fulfilled. Right now Modi is cleaning the garbage made by Congress. And the garbage was so big, it takes a bit of time to make Bharat as Swatch.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.