Jamun besides being juicy and sweet, It has several health benefits like purification of Blood, improving digestion. Read on further for other benefits of Jamun

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Benefits-of-Jamun-Black-Plum/articleshow/51455334.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As far as I know the powder of dried seeds of jamun can be a good medicine for diabetes. Well, I don't about the dose and how to consume it.

shampasaid

Jamun has a plethora of Health benefits. Jamuns are loaded with Iron. Hence Januns act very effectively as Blood purifiers. Other benefits are, Jamuns improve digestion.Refresh skin and prevent infection to name a few.

Jamun works as a blood purifier in human body and besides it Jamun is eaten with passion by almost every human being.  

bhuyali saroj

Although jamun is tasty and has lots of benefits, the tongue looks awful after eating it. By the way I love to eat jamun.

shampasaid

Yes jamun has lot of health benefits, mainly its useful in diabetes. The blood sugar lower significantly if you eat or drink jamun juice regularly. At least half to 1cup of jamun juice or 7-9jamuns every day helps to lower the blood sugar levels..

Black plum contains a very good amount of potassium mineral. Potassium mineral helps in keeping the heart healthy.

jamun has many benefits in human body and some of them are:-

1)helps in strengthening bone 

2) helps in curing diabetics etc

bhuyali saroj

rambabu wrote:

Black plum contains a very good amount of potassium mineral. Potassium mineral helps in keeping the heart healthy.

Most of fruits have mineral vitamins and other nutricians. As medicine Jammun used in diabities problem. It will available here in July.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Most of fruits have mineral vitamins and other nutricians. As medicine Jammun used in diabities problem. It will available here in July.

Black Plum have several other health benefits besides what you mentioned. These fruits are used as a mouthwash. These fruits strengthen the spongy gums and ease mouth ulcers.

yeah whenever we eat jamun we got a strength feeling inside our mouth, i too have experienced that, now a day many artificial juice of jamun are available in the market.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.