Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Respect comes from within and for that we do not need any law or prescribed title. When people have nothing to do then they act so stupidly.

shampasaid

Going through the posts of the high and mighty members calling others peculiar was to say the least highly amusing, little realising how very peculiar they themselves are .

Coming back to the discussion,i only imbecile minds can think of arm twisting and threatening to commit suicide for all the wrong reasons . they should be allowed to carry on with their mission..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

we cannot force anyone to accept cow as a mother, if one believes then we should respect her/his feelings and if one doesn't believes then we shouldn't force anyone to accept it reluctantly. 

bhuyali saroj

Wish your million dollar advice was followed, life would be so better.

vijay wrote:

Wish your million dollar advice was followed, life would be so better.

yeah now a day people are so forcing others to do that and this. it is his life let them do whatever they want to do but the thing should be under the law 

bhuyali saroj

vijay wrote:

I have no problems with advice of @Gulshan but it is confusing to see one set of a type sitting in judgement on another set of similar type. Loyalty to a school of thought bhi to honi chahiye.

Nothing can be done about them. Let them express their opinion however odd may be and let them pass judgment according to their whim. All that we or any can do is to express own view and if necessary to reply. But no need to be repetitive or enter into endless arguments.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vijay

In fact, endless argument pollutes the environment of the forum so it is better to avoid it. I have also got engaged in such arguments time and again but I have realised one thing that by doing so we carry on verbal spat and never come to a logical conclusion which ultimately makes no sense at all. 

shampasaid

now a day if the people are not getting any idea in their mind the only things which comes in their mind is suicide, it is very simple for those who think but they don't know what will happen to their parents after their deaths 

bhuyali saroj

These are Discussion Forums. Not Reforming Houses to change the attitude of extreme  thinking People.  At the most, such cases of people who think of ending their lives at the drop of a hat can be given a a piece of Advise, provided the Adviser is from a Medical Background.

i don't think that the people who make their mind to die will listen anything from anybody instead the people who will go to make them silent at the moment they will can have to face the anger of that person who is going to die 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.