There are several things that we generally ignore are capable of boosting our Happiness. In honor of the International Day of happiness, let's see how one can boost his happiness, especially from small and tiny moments.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tiny-moments-happiness_us_56ec1a35e4b084c672200a36?section=india&utm_hp_ref=healthy-living

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

one of the thing which makes me happy is when my favourite singer Kumar Sanu comes with its new album. i loved his voice especially from the film AASHIQUI 

bhuyali saroj

There are several things,  most of us ignore which cause immense happiness. For example, I get immense happiness after a chat of mere 10 minutes with my neighbor's toddling child. Similarly, i feel very happy when I walk on the Seashore in the morning. My house is located very near to the Seashore,

Talking to my siblings give me immense happiness.

shampasaid

Exactly.. Talking to your siblings did not cost you a pie. But, the happiness you derived is priceless.

When I remind childhood activities of my children, little smile came on my face.

It is always the relatively small things that leave a major impression on your mind. One such incident is enough to keep you in good spirits. Yesterday morning for lthe first time after nearly two years one of my Lily plants showed the signs of a bud and I was walking on cloud the entire day,.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is always the relatively small things that leave a major impression on your mind. One such incident is enough to keep you in good spirits. Yesterday morning for lthe first time after nearly two years one of my Lily plants showed the signs of a bud and I was walking on cloud the entire day,.

Excuses of pleasure are scattered here and there, it is upon how we saw and collect these.

Well some will think it is a waste of time but chatting in fb make me feel that i am alive in this world 

bhuyali saroj

I never forget to wish my Flat care taker's grand son playing in the ground floor of my flat. Similarly, I wave my hand towards the young kids learning bicycle on the open grounds during my Morning walks.. Now, it has become a regular feature, where in the kids practicing bicycle cheer me the moment they see me. It gives me a great pleasure to see that unmistakable glint their eyes. The Joy I derive remains in my mind and makes me cheerful. What all I have done is simple waving of hand..

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Excuses of pleasure are scattered here and there, it is upon how we saw and collect these.

Very true, it is also personal depending on ones own interest and attitude.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.