I have seen many people are much fond of Cricket. Though our country is not participating they watch the match. How they will have thrill in watching such match . I feel its a time waste of watching matches of other countries. What do you say friends?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I beg to differ with you. Liking towards Cricket is equally prevalent in Women too. All the members of Wife's family are mad after Cricket. All of them are women. Even my Domestic help is all crazy about Cricket. India is having q Women's Cricket team. Right now Indian Women's Cricket is the World Champion.

A lover of sports watches games including cricket for the thruill of the game irrespective of the nationality of teams playing, A very narrow view is being taken by the thread initiator.

Ok I do agree, even my mom is fond of cricket but am talking about people who watch all kinds of cricket matches in which their country is not playing. So i feel watching other matches is waste of time what you will say friends.

Vijay wrote:

A lover of sports watches games including cricket for the thruill of the game irrespective of the nationality of teams playing, A very narrow view is being taken by the thread initiator.

Wel, Vijay am not much fond of cricket. I watch cricket very rarely so I have this doubt why people watch all matches. simple. its not a narrow view

I felt it that way when you wrote why watch when our country is not playing. Cricket is watched very widely because in in India has achieved highest successes and it is also well run and marketed by BCCI. Further the introduction of shorter versions like T20 have reduced the overall time and spectators like the format.

sarala wrote:

Ok I do agree, even my mom is fond of cricket but am talking about people who watch all kinds of cricket matches in which their country is not playing. So i feel watching other matches is waste of time what you will say friends.

I'm not just a Cricket Lover. But I have been playing Cricket since my School  in Hyderabad. A group of Boys like me were trained by veteran Cricket Player M. L Jaisimha . This is the reason why I watch every Cricket match, even Ranji Trophy matches. That's the love developed for Cricket by a Cricket lover. It's something related with the personal liking which others may not realize.

i am a boy and i personally like watching cricket, but why i like because i love it and i got pleasure when i see the matches especially between India and Pakistan and ashes series between England and Australia 

bhuyali saroj

Cricket is a sports and men or women who are sports lover they love to watch every kind of sports. In India cricket is highly followed and so many are extremely passionate about the game. When we do something of our choice that may seem to be a waste of time according to those who do not like to do the same. It's that simple. Choice differs and accordingly time investment varies too.

shampasaid

sarala wrote:

I am agree with you that it is worthless to watch match in which team India is not playing. I also don't like matches of other teams, I also don't like to watch IPL matches.

In my view, anyone who loves a game will watch all kinds of Games irrespective of India's participation or not. For example, India takes part in Golf very less. But I watch. Because I.m a Game lover. For me it's not wastage of time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.