Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    sarala wrote:

    Ok I do agree, even my mom is fond of cricket but am talking about people who watch all kinds of cricket matches in which their country is not playing. So i feel watching other matches is waste of time what you will say friends.

    I am agree with you that it is worthless to watch match in which team India is not playing. I also don't like matches of other teams, I also don't like to watch IPL matches.

     

    I watch any game only when I am forced to do so by my children, even then keep wandering about to fetch a drink or something to eat for them. Thankfully they too are not very fond of cricket ,i prefer to do something constructive like going for a walk or spend time in the garden rather than sit in front of the TV for such a long period of time.

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    Most of the WC matches are held  at 7 PM , and they are being announced much ahead. No doubt, I'm an ardent Cricket lover. So, I take care not to disturb my Usual chores. Generally I do my evening Yoga at 7PM. But on the day of the match, I finish off my Yoga well before the stating of the Match.

     


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Most of the WC matches are held  at 7 PM , and they are being announced much ahead. No doubt, I'm an ardent Cricket lover. So, I take care not to disturb my Usual chores. Generally I do my evening Yoga at 7PM. But on the day of the match, I finish off my Yoga well before the stating of the Match.

    it seems that you love cricket more than yourself, sir who is your favourite cricketer

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Most of the WC matches are held  at 7 PM , and they are being announced much ahead. No doubt, I'm an ardent Cricket lover. So, I take care not to disturb my Usual chores. Generally I do my evening Yoga at 7PM. But on the day of the match, I finish off my Yoga well before the stating of the Match.

    it seems that you love cricket more than yourself, sir who is your favourite cricketer

     

    Entire Team India. Each player is unique in his own right. Among the new comers I love Bumrah, who is capable delivering  fiery bouncers.

     

     


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Most of the WC matches are held  at 7 PM , and they are being announced much ahead. No doubt, I'm an ardent Cricket lover. So, I take care not to disturb my Usual chores. Generally I do my evening Yoga at 7PM. But on the day of the match, I finish off my Yoga well before the stating of the Match.

    it seems that you love cricket more than yourself, sir who is your favourite cricketer

    Entire Team India. Each player is unique in his own right. Among the new comers I love Bumrah, who is capable delivering  fiery bouncers.

    Well said sir, and yeah whereas about Bumrah i really see a bright future of him in Indian cricket team, his yorker length delivery with consistency really can make him one of the greatest death over specialist. 

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    Babu saroj wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Most of the WC matches are held  at 7 PM , and they are being announced much ahead. No doubt, I'm an ardent Cricket lover. So, I take care not to disturb my Usual chores. Generally I do my evening Yoga at 7PM. But on the day of the match, I finish off my Yoga well before the stating of the Match.

    it seems that you love cricket more than yourself, sir who is your favourite cricketer

    Entire Team India. Each player is unique in his own right. Among the new comers I love Bumrah, who is capable delivering  fiery bouncers.

    Well said sir, and yeah whereas about Bumrah i really see a bright future of him in Indian cricket team, his yorker length delivery with consistency really can make him one of the greatest death over specialist. 

     

    Definitely. Bumrah has shown his spark during Death overs, not once but several times. Death overs are really the most important overs in short cricket format. During these overs both Batsman and bowler should keep their nerves cool. Generally, it is during death overs, I have seen players  lose cool and commit mistakes which may lead to disastrous Defeats.

     

     


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    many men are fond of cricket because they like battles

    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    sarala wrote:

    Ok I do agree, even my mom is fond of cricket but am talking about people who watch all kinds of cricket matches in which their country is not playing. So i feel watching other matches is waste of time what you will say friends.

    I am agree with you that it is worthless to watch match in which team India is not playing. I also don't like matches of other teams, I also don't like to watch IPL matches.

     

    I watch any game only when I am forced to do so by my children, even then keep wandering about to fetch a drink or something to eat for them. Thankfully they too are not very fond of cricket ,i prefer to do something constructive like going for a walk or spend time in the garden rather than sit in front of the TV for such a long period of time.

    Yes you doing well, spending time in garden is better than watching TV only to spend time.

     

     


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    When you like a gamebit does not matter whether India is playing or not, it is the game one enjoys.


  • Re: Why some people are much fond of Cricket especially Boys?

    by » 4 years ago


    The reason is Love towards the Game.  The reason is obvious. Only the game lover can understand.

     


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.