Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have seen many young school students ardently follow European football shown on sports channels though they themselves have never played it.

vijay wrote:

When you like a gamebit does not matter whether India is playing or not, it is the game one enjoys.

No at least it is not possible for me, did you read that there are very less viewers at eden garden when England and WI played final match.

It's the competitive sprit in any Game or sport that thrills me. That's why I watch every  Sport or Game including Cricket.

anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

When you like a gamebit does not matter whether India is playing or not, it is the game one enjoys.

No at least it is not possible for me, did you read that there are very less viewers at eden garden when England and WI played final match.

It is not right. Eden garden was houseful as usual. People like to see good games.

vijay wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

It is not right. Eden garden was houseful as usual. People like to see good games.

Of course, during the WI- England clash, Eden Gardens stadium was jam packed. Though India could not reach  the finals, for a cricket lover, it hardly makes any difference.

Rambabu Sir, finally I got interest of walking cricket match of this world cup 2016. I felt we almost going to win. But due to some slight carelessness of our cricketers we lost it with one game

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Some say,Complacency. is the reason for the humiliating defeat of India. But, in my opinion, too many " No Balls " in the match contributed to the defeat of India. Above all we must agree that the reason for WI win is, all the players are All rounders.

I wish the youngsters spent more time playing rather than watching hich is why we see obesity , diabetes and many their ailments among the student crowd. In their exaggerated interest in watching a game they also lose their social and civic sense which is evident in some of comments I read on the on going controversy about the IPL matches being played in Maharashtra where 75,000 liters of water is being used to keep the lawns green every single day .On the other hand farmers ,villagers and people from smaller towns wait for hours together to get just a pot of water. ..I am all for banning such money spinning matches that do nothing for people or our economy except fill the pockets of a few and make idiots of our young crowd ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Outlandish statements can not dilute the love for cricket that Indians have. No one is forcing them, they do so on their own. 

The love for games and Sports including cricket is understood only by another Sports lover. For others, it will look Crazy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.