The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Gulshanji I don't want Kalyani to be the sole beneficiary of my advice!! If you could make your points in a thread which she was making exclusive,it goes to prove the majesty of Boddunan rules.And now it is incomprehensible for me to figure out why you have come up with this divisive idea hating which you have already made a name for yourself!! Petrol is selling cheap these days.It is easier pouring oil on a wild fire than dousing it! It is no use pretending to be Caesar's wife!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Gulshanji I don't want Kalyani to be the sole beneficiary of my advice!! If you could make your points in a thread which she was making exclusive,it goes to prove the majesty of Boddunan rules.And now it is incomprehensible for me to figure out why you have come up with this divisive idea hating which you have already made a name for yourself!! Petrol is selling cheap these days.It is easier pouring oil on a wild fire than dousing it! It is no use pretending to be Caesar's wife!!

Even without forming groups that is what has de facto happened. It is surprising how alternative views are taken as making fun and how ownership of an entire culture is made exclusive property of self and judgements are passed left and right. 

vijay wrote:

I would also like the forum to remain common for all. But some members have got carried away wiith their beliefs and when they run out of defense they start shooting the messenger which is highly objectionable. Let views be exchanged not personal attacks. 

Noting serious, we are like a members of family. Small conflicts and disaggrement is very common thing in a big family. If you take care of beliefs and faith of other members we have not any problem.

Babu saroj wrote:I beg to edtors please check my submitted articles please
What are you doing, please check thread before posting.

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

If somebody wants to create thread exclusively for some and excluding the contrary thought against current norms, why not do this properly by forming groups. Personally I don't favor that as being impractical and undesirable. But asking some to, keep away from a thread is most undesirable. This thread is just a retort. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would go with @anil's view. Dividing this site into groups is uncalled for. A little bit of confrontation is natural but that should not divide the forum.

shampasaid

There appears unanimity that there need be no groups and every thread is open to all members. Thanks all for participation. The thread is now locked.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.