Yesterday one Muslim youth was arrested at Pune as he was just about to board the aircraft to Dubai and thence to Iraq to join ISI. The NIA has informed tHhat this yEear 14 Indian Muslims hve been arrested for trying to join ISI. There is a chance that many more would have joined ISI, who have not been detected.

This is a serious matter as these Muslims on their return can start a problem here. What can be done? 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I suppose this is to be expected and my own feeling is that many youth do it because of poverty and for money rather than following any ideology. Later of course once they join they get brain washed and think they have a right to kill while cleansing the world ..I doubt if anything much can be done because we see a large number joining in from UK  and Europe as well..Our internal security needs to be increased and each individual should be watchful and report if there is anything suspicious.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I suppose this is to be expected and my own feeling is that many youth do it because of poverty and for money rather than following any ideology. Later of course once they join they get brain washed and think they have a right to kill while cleansing the world ..I doubt if anything much can be done because we see a large number joining in from UK  and Europe as well..Our internal security needs to be increased and each individual should be watchful and report if there is anything suspicious.

The problem will be acute in India. Large numbers of muslims from developed countries are indoctrinated and they are a great danger there. However Muslims are a small percentage there. In India they are 170 million and even if a small percentage are indoctrinbated here, one can well imagine what will happpen if 2/3 million start following ISI. They could create a terrible problem and it is no laughing matter. 

I agree that Indian situation is different and far more serious especially when you look at what is happening in places like Kashmir and Kerala. Today in Srinagar a patriot student trying to hoist tri color Indian flag was thrashed by the cops while Pakistani flags were allowed. Honestly the way things have been mishandled by the previous government is disgusting and shocking ! Kerala has become the state from where maximum number of muslims join terrorism. They come to border towns in other states like Mangalore and create problems here as well. They all end up in gulf countries and carry on their mis deeds from there!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Worse these misguided youth could come back and then there will be hell to pay. The fact is that Muslims constitute almost 180-200 million and even if a small percentage start this mayhem, the Indian nation will be hard put to counter it.Muslims who have lived for decades and were born and bred in Europe and USA have turned traitors. It could happen here also.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The problem will be acute in India. Large numbers of muslims from developed countries are indoctrinated and they are a great danger there. However Muslims are a small percentage there. In India they are 170 million and even if a small percentage are indoctrinbated here, one can well imagine what will happpen if 2/3 million start following ISI. They could create a terrible problem and it is no laughing matter. 

No doubt if this will happen than India and we will face critical situation. Country like Pakistan will also increase our problem in this situation. But it my believe, I don't why, that average Indian Muslim like live here with peace. They don't like ISI of any other organization.

What is the factual position. We need see the background of most ISI terrorists/ workers so far either nabbed or seen any way. It appears that most of these are Arab or from Europe. There are negligible number from India, Pakistan and South Asian countries. However as long as there is terrorism, some from everywhere will be attracted in wrong direction. The intelligence and security forces should be capable of handling such situation. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

What is the factual position. We need see the background of most ISI terrorists/ workers so far either nabbed or seen any way. It appears that most of these are Arab or from Europe. There are negligible number from India, Pakistan and South Asian countries. However as long as there is terrorism, some from everywhere will be attracted in wrong direction. The intelligence and security forces should be capable of handling such situation. 

Religion is a senstive matter. some young may be attracted in wrong direction. But 2/3 million is not possible.

anil wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

Religion is a senstive matter. some young may be attracted in wrong direction. But 2/3 million is not possible.

No need for millions , a few thousands are more than enough to cause heavy damage to the country...

I feel all the cop and airport and every where should be alert, where they suspect about such Muslims are going to fly, So that we can protect our country from them. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Usha has hit the nail on the head. A small minority in Europe has created hell there. In India out of 170 million even if 0.5% indulge in such activity, it will require a herculean effort to catch them. But again if anybody can do it is only Modi and RSS. Congress and like-minded brother party's if back to power  may well lead to balkanization of India 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.