Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

@ M G Singh - The communal mess that is our country today , it would not be easy for RSS or Modi to put things right straight away. They will have to do it step by step , first to untangle the mess and then only one can get down to business.Of course there is a section that is watching like a hawk trying its level best to bring down the morale of the present government ..

These hawks can be ignored.. We know their mission is defaming a great leader.

No doubt we are ignoring these hawks but it is not enough. Indeed Modi and BJP government is pinching in the eyes of some person like thron. Even some leaders of BJP is also pulling leg of Modi.

That is bound to be there especially from turn coats who will be instigated by their former party members.. But one can see Modi and his team of minister's determination in everything he does and a few unrealistic criticisms by communal and Fascist forces that want to destabiise him and the nation does not really matter as long as the majority is with him and BJP!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's the cost of the popularity and success. I have the least doubt about who is behind the maligning Mission. But Modi is very sure of his objectives. He does the same thing as what an elephant does,when stray dogs bark.. Modi is a Man on his Mission. No force can destablise  his Government.

I am amused when some  persons yell at the top of their voice that RSS is fascist. It brings a smile to my face as to whether these people have ever read Giorgio Almirante and others, as to what is fascism. I can't start a discussion here. All I will say is go to Italy, the home of the Fascist movement right from Roman times and learn what fascism is. It involves mass killings. Do they accuse RSS of that ?All said and done , for all his faults Modi is ten times better than the Nehru -Gandhi combine that ruined India. I have written a post on this and as and when it is published in case people get the time they can read it. Jai Hind.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Fascism may take various names and shapes in different countries. This may be known as fascism in Italy, Nazism in Germany and Hindutva/ Hindu Rashtra in India. The essence is supposed superiority of certain community or race, hatred towards others and intent to destroy all opposition and dissent.  No doubt, Hindutva RSS brand or Hindu Rashtra concept is shape of fascism in India. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no point in either arguing  or convincing those who don't seem to know the meaning of Fascism but insist on using it left, right and center simply to have their say..

Some interesting facts here that I am quoting ...

I always wanted to ask that where these self-proclaimed intellectuals were:

1. When the illegal Bangladeshis migrants were driving the indigenous Hindu Bodos out of their homeland during the Kokrajhar riots in 2012? Even though the riots begin with killing of two Muslim student leaders, the major cause of the  riots was evident from the era of 1971 where the continuous migration of Bangladeshis were reducing the demographics of Assamese into minority.
  2. When the Islamic militants started the campaign of ethnic cleansing of Kashmiri Pandits during the insurgency of 1989 in J&K?
  3. The natural crisis in various places like Orissa (1971),Andhra Pradesh (1977),Gujrat (2001) and recently in Uttarakhand (2013). One has never noticed the contribution of leftist intellectuals in providing relief or funds for the rehabilitation of victims of natural calamity.
  4. When our democracy which gives these so called secularists the freedom to speech and expression was under grave danger and India was almost become a tin-pot dictatorship owing to the activities of Indira Gandhi under the Emergency(1975-1977) in order to protect her Prime Minister-ship from disqualification. RSS was the organization who fought for the maintenance of those principles on which our constitution and democratic structure was made while the main proponents of Secularism like TOI, The Hindu,etc were silent regarding the brutal demolition of slums of poor Muslim dwellers in the Jama Masjid and Turkman Gate area during the height of Emergency.
  5. When the lives of innocent Sikhs were at risk from the murderous Congress goons and the indifferent police in Delhi and other places in India in 1984?

RSS was in the forefront in providing all kinds of relief to the people in many crisis without caring for any prize or monetary gains . For its yeoman services, it only received bans from the Congress regimes and the whole organization was persecuted and branded as anti-national on account of some dreaded acts performed by radical individuals who had no close relation with RSS.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

first of all i think the agency should start reading the person mind who is trying to join ISI. and whereas about my thinking i think Indian muslims join ISI because they are encourage by the name of ZIHAD which means freedom.

bhuyali saroj

Your self proclaimed intellectuals were very much in the India were pseudo nationalists and pseudo secularists are also present. RSS as a voluntary organosation is good but if it wants to backseat drive BJP that is not acceptable. Let them come in open and fight elections and come to power, no problems, that way they will be accountable to the voters.  Today they are not and that is the issue. They can preach there brand of Hindutava as RSS but not via BJP. That is not healthy.

vijay wrote:

Your self proclaimed intellectuals were very much in the India were pseudo nationalists and pseudo secularists are also present. RSS as a voluntary organosation is good but if it wants to backseat drive BJP that is not acceptable. Let them come in open and fight elections and come to power, no problems, that way they will be accountable to the voters.  Today they are not and that is the issue. They can preach there brand of Hindutava as RSS but not via BJP. That is not healthy.

There is no way BJP can be independent. Let us see how and why BJP was formed. The RSS political outfit used to be Bhartiya Jan Sangh. At call of Jai Prakash Narain, Jan sangh merged with Janata Party for fighting Indira led congress. But the former Jan sangh members continued affiliation with RSS as well. The former Jan sangh faction was asked by other factions to sever all links with RSS as a condition to continue in Janata Party. Then the ex Jan Sangh/ RSS members came out of Janata Party and formed Bhartiya Janata Party.

Despite giving retort to the charge of RSS/BJP being fascist, no member nhas been able to tell how the saffron outfit is not fascist. They blame only others as pseudo secular and what not. But they do not deny that RSS/BJP are hard core Hindutva party, proclaim Hindu Rashtra, hate minorities and those with contrary opinion. This suffices to prove the fascist nature of the saffron outfit. It is interesting to see that they malign others as communal, pseudo secular and what not without rhyme and reason. Some of the also call themselves rationalist. so funny indeed. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some people want to show they know it all simply because their party and its sycophant leaders demand them to do so...So their party leaders shout at the top of their voice and calls some patriotic and social organisations Fascist and the blind followers  go right ahead and do the same ...So who cares ? The problem is their inability to take a peek at the past and the deeds of their own leaders and their Fascist tendencies which have divided the country. The day they and their kind understand this , our nation will be a better place !

@ Usha I must compliment you for writing a wonderful neutral post. Changing a couple of words and it is applicable to anyone including yourself. Wow.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.