The topic is locked.

No matter what kind of defamation and criticisms are hurled at Mr Modi our Prime Minister, he and his party BJP goes ahead with the agenda of development without flinching. The Indian middle class is with  him and according to the survey conducted through major cities of India, Narendra Modi tops the list in popularity and  Arun Jaitley the finance minister too is ahead of other opposition leaders like Rahul Gandhi. 

http://mastersaheb.com/haters-hate-modi-still-topper-among-middle-class-indian/

 


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k

    There is no doubt about it as Modi is presently the most popular leader. But a word of caution after independence Nehru was extremely popular and loved by the masses but he failed India on crucial matters. Modi must avoid the pitfalls of Nehru and deliver on what he had promised. He requires concerted action to maintain his popularity, excuses are many but the real leader is one who surmounts them like Kemal Mustapha. I hope Modi is aware of it, but presently he has no viable competitor.


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    MG Singh wrote:

    There is no doubt about it as Modi is presently the most popular leader. But a word of caution after independence Nehru was extremely popular and loved by the masses but he failed India on crucial matters. Modi must avoid the pitfalls of Nehru and deliver on what he had promised. He requires concerted action to maintain his popularity, excuses are many but the real leader is one who surmounts them like Kemal Mustapha. I hope Modi is aware of it, but presently he has no viable competitor.

     

    Modi is a great learner. He has a sharp brain that enables him to grasp the things in a moment.He knows well why the country elected him. He also knows what people expect of him. Which is why, I'm sure, Modi will not commit mistakes of the previous Government. He  is on the right path. In this short time of his governance, the country witnessed an overall rating of 86 percent on economic performance, which lead to Job creation. And I'm very sure there are many things to come in next couple of years.

     


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    MG Singh wrote:

    There is no doubt about it as Modi is presently the most popular leader. But a word of caution after independence Nehru was extremely popular and loved by the masses but he failed India on crucial matters. Modi must avoid the pitfalls of Nehru and deliver on what he had promised. He requires concerted action to maintain his popularity, excuses are many but the real leader is one who surmounts them like Kemal Mustapha. I hope Modi is aware of it, but presently he has no viable competitor.

    Very true, being over confidence has already shown what can happen, for example Bihar elections..I hope they realise that people are intelligent and also to be a certain extent votes are manipulated , which is why it is essential that the party works hard. When there is an issue that shows the party and its leadership in a poor light, it should be immediately tackled and the people concerned , warned and  repeat offenders should be shown the door since it is not worth having such people in power.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    Babu saroj
    Platinum Mate
    33 1.23k 9.47k

    yes he is the most popular face as a politician in India now because of his hard work and good deed which he is done to the citizen of India.


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    anil
    MAESTRO MATE
    220 6.73k 39.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    MG Singh wrote:

    There is no doubt about it as Modi is presently the most popular leader. But a word of caution after independence Nehru was extremely popular and loved by the masses but he failed India on crucial matters. Modi must avoid the pitfalls of Nehru and deliver on what he had promised. He requires concerted action to maintain his popularity, excuses are many but the real leader is one who surmounts them like Kemal Mustapha. I hope Modi is aware of it, but presently he has no viable competitor.

    Very true, being over confidence has already shown what can happen, for example Bihar elections..I hope they realise that people are intelligent and also to be a certain extent votes are manipulated , which is why it is essential that the party works hard. When there is an issue that shows the party and its leadership in a poor light, it should be immediately tackled and the people concerned , warned and  repeat offenders should be shown the door since it is not worth having such people in power. 

    Yes BJP must be realize it that party and country is important than an individual person. Attitude of Shatrughan and Yaswant Sinha was not fair in Bihar election. Modi is doing his job well.

     


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Personally I have the highest regard for Yashwsnt Sinha because he is a very dignified and accomplished leader. It is a pity that he has fallen out with the leadership, or else he would have contributed positively for the party. However , ShTrugna Sinha is no loss because he is just a loud mouth and wants power.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
    Editor & Super Moderator
    3.48k 21.9k 176.9k

    No doubt, Modi is still most popular. But the point is whether his popularity has increased or declined or remained static since last parliamentary elections. 


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Probably the NDA government in the past two years has faced every kind of obstacle possible from the opposition trying their level best to show Modi and the BJP in poor light , one wonders if any other leader faced the kind of anti propaganda as Mr.Modi did, but people who voted him and  believed in him and helped his party to come into power have stood by him and this survey says it all..

    http://www.livemint.com/Politics/04OCuQvMizRNSJk9gFBEDP/NDA-popular-despite-drawing-flak-periodically-survey-finds.html

     


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    MG Singh
    Platinum Mate
    83 1.8k 11.3k
    usha manohar wrote:

    Probably the NDA government in the past two years has faced every kind of obstacle possible from the opposition trying their level best to show Modi and the BJP in poor light , one wonders if any other leader faced the kind of anti propaganda as Mr.Modi did, but people who voted him and  believed in him and helped his party to come into power have stood by him and this survey says it all..

    http://www.livemint.com/Politics/04OCuQvMizRNSJk9gFBEDP/NDA-popular-despite-drawing-flak-periodically-survey-finds.html

     Modi is popular, there is no doubt about that. He must now see that people who are corrupt like the Gandhi family( National Herald case) are sent to jail. This will cleanse India.People have forgotton Bofors. Follow up and nail Sonia as there  is not an iota of doubt that money was siphoned to Italy.

     


  • Re: After two years in power Narendra Modi remains the most popular leader

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    MG Singh wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Probably the NDA government in the past two years has faced every kind of obstacle possible from the opposition trying their level best to show Modi and the BJP in poor light , one wonders if any other leader faced the kind of anti propaganda as Mr.Modi did, but people who voted him and  believed in him and helped his party to come into power have stood by him and this survey says it all..

    http://www.livemint.com/Politics/04OCuQvMizRNSJk9gFBEDP/NDA-popular-despite-drawing-flak-periodically-survey-finds.html

     Modi is popular, there is no doubt about that. He must now see that people who are corrupt like the Gandhi family( National Herald case) are sent to jail. This will cleanse India.People have forgotton Bofors. Follow up and nail Sonia as there  is not an iota of doubt that money was siphoned to Italy.

     

    Of course it definitely was siphoned off to Italy, Sonia's sister and other family members apparently own real estate and vineyards around Naples, which is not possible for someone coming from a lower middle class family.

    I do agree that Modi cannot afford to be complacent like the Nehru Gandhi could afford to do because of lack  of competition and transparency. Now every thing is open and people are much more aware and unless you perform and deliver, voters will throw you out for sure.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Which is the best mobile network in Hyderabad

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 7 answer(s).
/polls/computers-and-technology/6585-which-is-the-best-mobile-network-in-hyderabad.json?task=poll.vote
6585
radio
[{"id":"22912","title":"Airtel","votes":"34","type":"x","order":"1","pct":61.82,"resources":[]},{"id":"22913","title":"Idea","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"2","pct":3.64,"resources":[]},{"id":"22914","title":"Vodafone","votes":"9","type":"x","order":"3","pct":16.36,"resources":[]},{"id":"22915","title":"Docomo","votes":"1","type":"x","order":"4","pct":1.82,"resources":[]},{"id":"22916","title":"Aircel","votes":"0","type":"x","order":"5","pct":0,"resources":[]},{"id":"22917","title":"Uninor","votes":"0","type":"x","order":"6","pct":0,"resources":[]},{"id":"22918","title":"Reliance","votes":"9","type":"x","order":"7","pct":16.36,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
Senthil kumar P
1 points
shalinisharma
1 points